There are two* Rikti Ships outside Pocket D

Glacier Peak

I love the way we can't tell what this means.  Coding glitch?  Visual notice for the MSR change?  Maybe something else? 🙂

I'd bet on the second though.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I wonder if you went to the Chalet if you could fly to them and become a Bug on their windshield, that'd teach them, yeah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Are they definitely Rikti ships? Could they be some other alien race bent on world/galactic/universal domination? (That just happen to buy 2nd hand Rikti ships.)

Pocket D appears to be somewhere in the Shadow Shards, and wasn't there a new badge added regarding the "Coming Storm" somewhere in Firebase Zulu?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lost Ninja said:

Could they be some other alien race bent on world/galactic/universal domination?

Like an Intergalactic Uber Ship? I can see that. I'll have to see if there is an App for that at the Apple Store.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

• 3 weeks later
2 minutes ago, EmperorSteele said:

How did you get outside the forcefield?! =O

Those last screenshots are just from hopping on to my private server and using the noclip dev command. I wanted to see what else was hiding outside the bubble. The building is present on the HC server if you get the right angle and time of day, but there isn't a second rikti mothership on my private server, which leads me to believe it was added by the HC volunteers - perhaps for a purpose!

• Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 10/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, Lost Ninja said:

Are they definitely Rikti ships? Could they be some other alien race bent on world/galactic/universal domination? (That just happen to buy 2nd hand Rikti ships.)

Pocket D appears to be somewhere in the Shadow Shards, and wasn't there a new badge added regarding the "Coming Storm" somewhere in Firebase Zulu?

There's been a badge referencing that for a very long time, so unless you're talking about a second one, it's not new - it's existed since pre-shutdown days. 

• Thanks 1

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

The second Rikti ship was added with the new MSR in LFGQ.  I think it's a nice visual hint and tip of the hat.

• Like 3

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• 1 year later
1 hour ago, aniquiel said:

I discovered a Tardis on top of Pocket D.

Did you discover a Tardis on top of Pocket D, or did you discover that outside normal space you can see that the underside of a Tardis looks like an extra-dimensional night club?

• Like 1