What else are you playing right now?

NNDeepdish

Has anyone tried Stray?  I've watched some gameplay footage, and while it looks great, I'm wary that it'll turn out to basically be the "boring parts" of a 3rd person RPG, without any of the combat, powers, or customization...

20 hours ago, biostem said:

Has anyone tried Stray?  I've watched some gameplay footage, and while it looks great, I'm wary that it'll turn out to basically be the "boring parts" of a 3rd person RPG, without any of the combat, powers, or customization...

I have not.  While it does look great and seems like a fun concept, I just don't play solo games much.

I'm hoping that Peace Island comes out some day.  You play a cat in that one also, but you're one of a group of cats on an island where all the people have disappeared and you work together (online co-op) to solve the mystery.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

On 7/28/2022 at 6:24 AM, biostem said:

I did and I loved it. And it's not an RPG game though, technically it's more in-line with story-telling, platformer, adventure game. It can be a boring game, but for some people they actually enjoy that type of games.

On unrelated note, Steam got blocked in my country. *sigh*

• Thanks 1

Heroes, villains, no problem.

Have some cookies, you're welcome. 😄

Cookies.jpg.2b22cf3d06af9c1b815c84046ae060bb.jpg

When I'm not playing City of Heroes, I play City of Villains.

Inverno - Ice/Ice Tanker

Stone Arrow - Earth/TA Troller

Timeless Record - Time/Sonic Defender

Excelsior

On 7/19/2022 at 10:44 PM, Azari said:

I have a TurboGrafx-16 wiþ TurboBooſter & Turbo Everdrive, as well as a PC Engine (white model) wiþ Interface unit, CD-ROM2 Drive, & Super Syſtem card, & a CoreGrafx wiþ Terraonion Super HD Syſtem3 Pro.

Nice. I just have the TGFX-16 with the CD dock/player, super system 3 card, and like a dozen CD games I bought back in the early 90's.

The cd unit got wet when the basement flooded in the apartment I lived in back in the late 90s, and killed it.  I finally sent it to get repaired like 10 years ago, but it died again after working for a few weeks.

Been playing Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series a lot lately. The Klonoa games are REALLY good platformers. (I was lucky enough to end up getting my hands on Klonoa 2 when I was a kid and loved it to pieces, and am loving the chance to play it again.) I hope the Phantasy Reverie does well enough that Klonoa 3 can come to be.

Edited by Cybersbe

Another Civ VI update.

Going after a cultural victory with French Eleanor has an interesting side effect.  Each great work in a city causes -1 loyalty in a wide range (9 tiles!).  I wound up assimilating the entire Aztec empire just by stacking GWs in border cities.  Turned out to be a snowball effect after taking the first two as they also had huge GW collections.  Pangaea map was a lucky draw on this one.

Not shown to the northeast, several smaller cities I snapped up from Portugal.

EleanorAssimilates.thumb.JPG.4b908fe9d5618580afa6ba745d3c7522.JPG

"... And I'd kill to get away; I'd die to make my own way.  And I'd lose to celebrate;  I'd win to see the good days.  And I'll never stop the fighting, so bring to me your worst.

I'll never stop believing that I could rule the world one day ..."

Sometimes I play No Man's Sky and make big bases.

20220809230228_1.jpg

Smashing/Lethal Farmer and a Giant Monster Hunter on Excelsior

Monster Hunters: Blue Idoru (Main, Elec/Kin Corruptor), Kurodoru (Dark/Dark Brute), Canadian Content (Rad/Atom Blaster)

Try Arc IDs: 44869 "The Orb" - Smashing/Lethal Farm on the Troll Cave map with 99 mobs, all patrols.  45166 "Hail The Orb" - Smashing/Lethal Farm on the Dreck Freakshow map with 151 mobs, 61 Elite Bosses

Farmers: Freak Out (Rad/Fire Brute, Fire Farmer), Dara Kill (Dark/Spines Tanker, S/L Farmer), Freak Fire (Fire/Rad Tanker, Farm Everything), Blue Idoru (Main, Elec/Kin Corr, Farm Anything), Spidoru (Crabbermind, Farm Anything), various other fighters and support.

Slight detour for one I'd like to play if it wasn't PS-only.

Intensely stylish, pared-back visuals optimised for frame rate and smoothness, wears its movie inspirations on its sleeve. And the soundtrack, of course.

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND MEDIOCRITIES!

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)