Is work on page 6 ongoing or stalled?

aethereal

Sounds like a new accolade badge that requires 17 things to complete.

That is something I would go for.  It sounds like quite the feat.

Or perhaps a new task force with that many foes?

It is only a guess as no one really knows.

Edited by HelenCarnate

• Retired Developer
16 minutes ago, HelenCarnate said:

Or perhaps a new task force with that many foes?

It is only a guess as no one really knows.

Those who enjoy the scenic route should have many of them available. Some may need to be sought out if you move too fast.

• Like 2

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

7 hours ago, HelenCarnate said:

That's what I thought.  Quite a lot of the lines could be references to already existing content, mostly mission arcs.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

• Retired Developer

It should be noted that one of my hints inadvertently went unvetted, and has been changed so as not to label me pre-emptively as the villain I am.

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

7 minutes ago, Piecemeal said:

It should be noted that one of my hints inadvertently went unvetted, and has been changed so as not to label me pre-emptively as the villain I am.

Interesting. I was looking at the poem trying to puzzle it out when you made the fix. I'm assuming the change in who he is the son of is because someone didn't realize that the woman who the Romans named Juno wasn't his mother? She's linked to him because of who the father and what her role is...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

The writing's been on the wall, lately, @Burnt Toast.  While the Homecoming Team haven't said much, the people presumably in the closed beta are getting quite trolly as of late.  Barring some complication, the posting habits of certain users indicate something is slated for announcement soon.

Not, "Soon™" mind you, but legitimately soon.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, FoulVileTerror said:

The writing's been on the wall, lately, @Burnt Toast.  While the Homecoming Team haven't said much, the people presumably in the closed beta are getting quite trolly as of late.  Barring some complication, the posting habits of certain users indicate something is slated for announcement soon.

Not, "Soon™" mind you, but legitimately soon.

How are players selected for the closed beta?