Show me your UNDEAD!!

Xavier51

Like the title says.

This thread is all about creatures from the afterlife, if you have any Undead or beyond the grave characters, I'd like to see them. 

If you have any back stories for them, well thats even better!

I'll start with mine, even tho he doesn't really have a story.

Meet Skelecus, was trying to think of a Ancient Roman name to go with the fact he's dead.

centurion.JPG

• Like 1

My main hero, and all the various incarnations of It, are undead.   As well as a handful of this, that, and the other character throughout my rosters.  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/10583-vileterrors-roleplay-characters-as-of-2020-04-27/

I tried to organize an Undead Awareness Day back on Victory in November of 2004.  Didn't get much of a turn out, and those that attended were mainly demons, but that was something at least!

I only have one undead character at the moment: Lich Freeze (Ice/Dark Tanker)

xX4nTB7.jpg

SbJGp7h.jpg

Mg9SDWD.jpg

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

There were others on live. Right now, though -

Nec O.png

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

The Unquiet Bride... my Necromancer Mastermind

UnquietBride.jpg

6-LeavingABeautifulGhost.jpg

Of course, if anyone had ever tried summoning her like she summoned her minions... that beautiful ghost is not exactly what they'd have gotten...

6-TheTruthAboutTheBride.jpg

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 7

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

On 7/17/2020 at 12:23 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

I only have one undead character at the moment: Lich Freeze (Ice/Dark Tanker)

xX4nTB7.jpg

SbJGp7h.jpg

Mg9SDWD.jpg

Now this is awesome!

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

• 1 month later

ELdRiTcH MaNzAzUu (a Necromancy/Time mastermind) with the character description:

"For thousands of years before you humans even spoke in words, I walked upon your world. You have changed it to what you desire, paying no heed to the consequences of your actions as you sought to fill your insatiable greed and thirst for power. You destroy, ravage, desecrate, pillage, murder and exterminate all which stands in your way. You value trinkets, currency, toys and property as if they were all that mattered. What, then, will you do when you have finally acquired all that you could possibly desire?  Is your ultimate goal to become bored, lazy and fat, sitting passively in front of a lighted screen which demands all of your attention, until your ephemeral lifespan rapidly dwindles away? This is life?  Bah! Crypts are filled with those of a like mind, whose lives passed all too quickly away! Live each day, EACH MOMENT, as if it were your last, for it very well might be!"

ELdRiTcH_MaNzAzUu.jpg.e2571cfd60a4c5560155786b9ed95983.jpg

Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but, you get the idea . . .

And, yes, he's a little on the short side.  Less likely to bump into things in the smaller cave maps.  But, still gets stuck on those ratzit-fratzit torches in the Circle of Thorns maps.

• Like 1

💡City of Heroes Homecoming Server Tips for New Players 👍 (Includes details on the LFG queueing trick!)

🚀 TP Hubs for each shard: 😁 Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910 # # # Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287 # # # Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357 # # # Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030 # # # Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

👽 Some of my characters in City of Heroes 🐺