Issue 27: Second Chances, Page 1 - Out Now!

Jimmy

Thanks to everyone for their hard work on this big update!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

I thought it was supposed to be 1.17s? It also appears it's damage was lowered and is now the worst ST DPA in the set? Even Barrage which is tier 1 does more damage and DPA than this at tier 3 and is on a 6s rech, where bone smasher is 8s rech.. Also, 1.17s is a big deal, at least as far as my testing goes, only when followed attacks are within 2 seconds of the scrapper crit proc can you get a 3rd attack with the extra crit bonus. Can we also fix the proc to show an icon when the crit proc bonus is up.

The last I checked Barrage was inappropriately counting the Fiery Embrace damage in its Detail Info calculations.

If this is just one page, the full I27 is going to be like a whole new game. This is huge. Everyone on the team that is running/improving/maintaining this game is stunning. For volunteers, I must say, you folks work like you're getting paid big bucks...

And I THANK YOU ALL!

(Especially for /extra_modifiers, TP changes and, most of all, Athletic Run!!!)

As the announcement says.  Convert over to the HC launcher at your earliest opportunity.
It works great, and is easier to monitor multiple versions of the game with.

Edited by Hyperstrike
  • Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Kudos to all the devs who worked to make this release and with the beta testers polished it for release.

8 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Are we gonna see details about the /enterbasefrompasscode exploit that had to be fixed?

It must be something about the general case in many or maybe some particular zones, or some implementation detail that was changed.

Because we still have /enterbasefrompasscode in a more limited sense.  When close to a Base portal, including the summoned ones, or after invoking without using Long Range Teleporter, Base Transporter, or the Day Job temp power Monitor Duty Teleporter, /enterbasefrompasscode can still be used.  Already tested that today.

Edited by Jacke

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Warshades

• 1092933564_UmbralAura_ShadowRecall(1).png.0f2dec4a258f43e507d651c83b28ecc7.png Inherent / Umbral Aura > Shadow Recall
    • Now functions the same as Teleport Target, and has a new icon to match (previously this power mirrored Recall Friend)
  • 810640279_UmbralBlast_StarlessStep(1).png.5dd7b402c7466d549b153ce54e1d50a3.png Umbral Blast > Starless Step
    • Now functions the same as Combat Teleport, and has a new icon to match (previously this power mirrored Teleport Foe)
  • 1050270741_UmbralAura_ShadowSlip(1).png.dc43ba81628010c25de9831b1d0610bf.png Umbral Aura > Shadow Slip
    • Now functions the same as Fold Space, and has a new icon to match (previously this power mirrored Long Range Teleport)

REQUEST

Please let us use Starless Step and Shadow Slip in Dwarf Form. Having access to those new tools would allow us to move around easier in that form and bring the mobs to us. I don't see a reason they shouldn't be allowed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hover said:

Ok it is absolutely time to make a combat-teleporting /martial blaster. Six mini teleports!!! If anyone needs me I'll be in the character creator for the next three hours choosing a primary set and messing around with asymmetrical shoulder pieces 😄

I'm not sure I get the benefit of these short-range combat teleports. When and why would I use this versus just moving over to the other spot? Especially if it's a two-click maneuver.

1 hour ago, Mr Pierce said:

REQUEST

Please let us use Starless Step and Shadow Slip in Dwarf Form. Having access to those new tools would allow us to move around easier in that form and bring the mobs to us. I don't see a reason they shouldn't be allowed.

You should make a post for that in the Suggestions forum.  I did a search there for "warshade" and there's not one on it yet.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/45-suggestions-amp-feedback/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grimz said:

Anyone else already excited for what they have in store for us in page 28? 😛

Yes. 🙂   And there's also going to be more Pages in Issue 27 before that.

• City Council
5 minutes ago, Jaguaratron said:

Why does blaster tactical arrow oil slick arrow have a 90s CD while the trick arrow set oil slick arrow have a 3 minute CD?

1. It has no defence debuff
  2. It has a smaller radius
  3. It doesn't benefit from the Blaster's increased damage values due to the rather odd way the power is implemented
  • Like 4

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Doubling the recharge time on Sting of the Wasp kills one of my characters. I have an AR/ Ninja blaster who does a fair bit of melee. I slotted his sword attacks to go as fast as possible. They were still a bit slow, but manageable. Now, not so much. I will therefore ask again that the fighting pool be customizable to show different types of attacks, including swords. I wouldn't even care if the type of damage didn't match up. I just want to swing my sword....

On the other hand, adding stances was a great idea and saved me from having to respec one of my guys. I always kept him in Beast Run mode because it suited him, but recently took Combat Jumping, which negates it. I was going to respec to remove CJ, but now I don't have to.

Beyond that, I really like to see new missions being added. That, for me personally, is one of the most important things to focus on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:
  1. It has no defence debuff
  2. It has a smaller radius
  3. It doesn't benefit from the Blaster's increased damage values due to the rather odd way the power is implemented

Is there a way to change the power so it can benefit from Defiance?