One extra power

0th Power

If you were given one extra power, no prerequisites and unable to add slots or enhancements, what would you choose.?

I think I would go for teleport target for when ATT is recharging or is disabled on MO runs, although vengeance would be a solid choice too.

1 hour ago, wjrasmussen said:

More wishes!

OMG! What have you done! You can't wish for more wishes. It just puts you into a recursive time loop.

Nooooooooooooo!!!

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Can I have a second alpha slot?

Otherwise,  I'd love to take an extra singleton power from a fifth power pool. Hasten, Combat Teleport, Hover, Combat Jumping, Tough, Maneuvers; and so on, depending on the rest of the build. 

In fact, this would make a cool new Incarnate slot -- one that has slot abilities that basically duplicate the obvious singleton powers from pools.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Clearly the answer here is World of Confusion. 

• Thumbs Up 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

Fortitude.

• Haha 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

5 hours ago, 0th Power said:

If you were given one extra power, no prerequisites and unable to add slots or enhancements, what would you choose.?

I think it would vary depending upon which particular character or powerset(s) we're talking about.  For instance, several of my shield defense characters could really benefit from quick recovery.  Phantom army would be a lot of fun on several characters, (especially with the clone power option).  Entropic aura would be very useful on a controller or defender...

Hail of Bullets, but with the Fire Breath animation. Because I've always wanted to shoot my mouth off indiscriminately.

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 4

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

A "rearrange power pool requirement order" button for a couple of them. 

But also Teleport Target. Sometimes, you just gotta yank a low level character across a map. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas