Youtube rules on the forums

Darkir

• 2 months later
7 hours ago, Snarky said:

Can I link my only fans page then?

See the source image

Where's ur legs?!

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

2 minutes ago, Snarky said:

you should join.

You do know that a Nosferatu Only Fans with half-way decent make-up and lighting would rake in millions, right?

And I don't even mean pr0n.  Just Nos going about his day. Vids of Nos reading children's books, doing laundry, whatever.

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

1 minute ago, InvaderStych said:

You do know that a Nosferatu Only Fans with half-way decent make-up and lighting would rake in millions, right?

.....you are seriously tempting me to make life choices i might later regret....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, InvaderStych said:

And I don't even mean pr0n.  Just Nos going about his day. Vids of Nos reading children's books, doing laundry, whatever.

This reminds me of one of the characters on "Dead Like Me" Dolores Herbig, the Mgr where the main character had a day job, at Happy Time temp service.  Dolores had her apartment set up with cameras everywhere (except the bathroom) and ran a livestream 24/7 "Getting Things Done" and she just worked through numerous house projects....for paying customers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Snarky said:

This reminds me of one of the characters on "Dead Like Me" Dolores Herbig, the Mgr where the main character had a day job, at Happy Time temp service.  Dolores had her apartment set up with cameras everywhere (except the bathroom) and ran a livestream 24/7 "Getting Things Done" and she just worked through numerous house projects....for paying customers.

Heh, didn't actually watch that one.  So all the way back to 2003? Fascinating.

That space has exploded post-lock-down. I used to do location work for a company several years ago who's office coordinator had subscribers just watching her eat pizza and what-not.  That was like 6 years ago, so dunno if that was OF or some other setup.  I remember reading an article about a guy who pulled a massive following on OF just doing chores and stuff shirtless in 2020.

Humans are hilarious. 🤣

But let's be honest, the real money is in the pr0n.

• Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

Snark may not have been watching the Internet back in 1996, but I was: https://web.archive.org/web/20031227221244/http://www.jennicam.org:80/.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

10 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Digression: back in the early days, Netflix allowed a comment section under each film or TV show, and you could post there to say how much you liked the film or didn't, etc.  When you posted, it would randomly assign you one of like seven or maybe ten simple B&W avatars for your post, each obviously drawn from a famous bit of film or film character.  One of them was clearly a Nosferatu. 

So my wife likes watching Bollywood films, and from time to time we'd be scrolling through the comments section for such a film and see posts from a Nosferatu or two about how romantic this film was, and they just loved the sound track and were dancing around the house singing it to themselves etc.  Nosferatu!  It was hilarious.  Sadly Netflix no longer does that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 3/11/2022 at 5:52 AM, Snarky said:

Can I link my only fans page then?

See the source image

This is simply awesome..it made me smile after a long day. Now to figure out how to screenshot it so I have something for Halloween. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 5:48 PM, Vanden said:

You're allowed to post recorded videos to YouTube, however all links to YouTube from the forums are banned, with the exception of Rickrolls

You know, I knew what it was and I knew where it was going to take me yet felt compelled to click anyways. And low and behold there was Rick Astley and I said why not. Hopped on Spotify, listened to what he's been doing all these years.  Found a couple I Liked. 

Got me wondering what Dee Snider has been up to which led to an amazing acoustic version of 'We're Not Going To Take It".  Just him and a piano...pretty cool...check it out. 

So thank you for the Rickroll, it has yielded benefits. 

On 3/11/2022 at 6:56 PM, DoctorDitko said:

Snark may not have been watching the Internet back in 1996, but I was: https://web.archive.org/web/20031227221244/http://www.jennicam.org:80/.

Before jenni there was FishCam https://www.fishcam.com/

I want to say the FishCam was the first internet live cam. In fact, since I want to say it, I will. 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, momentarygrace said:

Before jenni there was FishCam https://www.fishcam.com/

I want to say the FishCam was the first internet live cam. In fact, since I want to say it, I will. 🙂

Right on the site, it says, "The FishCam was the second live camera on the web and is the oldest camera site still in existence."

• Thumbs Up 3

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, Snarky said:

anything below the waist is behind the pay portal.   you should join.

*Stand behind Snarky holding snarkys voltron underoos and pants*

• Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

On 3/11/2022 at 5:07 PM, InvaderStych said:

On 3/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, Snarky said:

.....you are seriously tempting me to make life choices i might later regret....

Would reading only grim children's books and only washing dark clothing count as potential regrets?

Wait a sec..."going about his day?" 😕

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

tumblr_m43lbomXL01qeghht.gif

i hope ur towel is ready.. its Hitchhiker Time.. yes i know the Original Series 🙂  Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect there ^^.

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

• 9 months later
20 minutes ago, Francis Backer said:

I see that you recommended a good service, but I started to study YouTube promotion on the Internet and found another service https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-packages in which, at a good discount, you can buy a pack of likes, comments and subscribers immediately at a very affordable price. I recommend everyone to get acquainted with it, as I personally tried this method of promotion with my channel and was satisfied

Not sure if real post or suspicious 🤔 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png