Sigh Barbie

Snarky

On 7/23/2023 at 6:23 PM, Snarky said:

I will not be doing so, as I never run fem toons.

Now now, nobody said you couldn't do a Vampire Ken character Snarky. You'll just have to accept he... *shudders* probably glitters in the sunlight.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Now now, nobody said you couldn't do a Vampire Ken character Snarky. You'll just have to accept he... *shudders* probably glitters in the sunlight.

That, and I'm pretty sure his fangs always do that sparkly, pretty guy smile shine... even in the dark.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Akisan said:

That, and I'm pretty sure his fangs always do that sparkly, pretty guy smile shine... even in the dark.

Like Steve Trevor from the OG Wonder Woman show first season.

You go Lyle Waggoner!

• Thumbs Up 4

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

The only Barbies I would play with would be the doll heads that hung from my rear view mirror as I sped around in my war rig full on Furyosa style. I detested them, even when I was little. I don't care about the movie. I certainly won't be seeing it, but there are undoubtedly worse things in theatres and on TV these days. If I played one in CoH it would likely be Zombie Barbie, Crash Test Dummy Barbie, or Crimes Against Humanity Barbie.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was never a Barbie fan growing up, I was usually playing excavator with the Tonka trucks in the back yard with my brother. I won't begrudge folks that want to create homage characters though.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

A kid playing with plastic dolls on the street in Faultline. A sudden Nemesis invasion. A hero, rescuing the kid, collecting the toys after the ruckus, a remembered promise to return them. A sudden call; Hamidon stirs in the hive and he's needed. He's there, toys stuffed in his belt. He was doomed from the moment he arrived, the toys, a small plastic girl, a replica of a giant skyscraper dinosaur, melt in the conflagration fusing together. Chemicals, radiation and rogue magic in huge concentration infuse the lumpen plastic which is forgotten in the aftermath. Nobody thinks to clear it up. So it grows, pulsating, absorbing its own existence and meaning from it's shattered surroundings...

And now it's in Paragon, full of rage, angst and a sense of primal need to destroy and cook dinner before Ken gets home...

Beware of the broken, beautiful, beastly, bloodcurdling...

BARBIZILLA!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 7/24/2023 at 8:31 PM, Snarky said:

Furbie....  skating the fine line between TWO copyright infringements

Twitter | Furry oc, Furry girls, Yiff furry

I'd hit tha I mean I'd totally suppress my toxic masculinity for the honor of just being in Furbie's visual range for a moment without actually noticing him/her/them.

Also, a quick but important update on the Barbenheimer thing:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/24/2023 at 12:05 AM, Snarky said:

...because she trains with barbells and was trying to build a social media following…

concept; strongwoman contestant offered a strength upgrade by a corp ( prob one of usual suspects but hiding behind fake names ) and to trick her public she sats she is going to a beauty spa.  Well, they do make her beautiful… but overtuned her upgrades by a factor of 10-20.  She now has Super Strength and ???     Can no longer compete in contests but she has a huge following as she saved the city again snd again.  

Barbellerella?

🤔

What, me worry?

On 7/24/2023 at 9:10 AM, Yomo Kimyata said:

Well, that was a fast generic-ed name.

My complaint is not that it was generic-ed.  My complaint is that it was generic-ed when no one could have possibly seen it, so clearly someone reported me from this post in the forum.

They ALWAYS return to the scene of the crime.

image.thumb.png.059a6d7d1ad75f8b165b02792fec5d01.png

• Haha 3

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

1 hour ago, roleki said:

They ALWAYS return to the scene of the crime.

image.thumb.png.059a6d7d1ad75f8b165b02792fec5d01.png

Doesn't even have to be that it was reported.  GMs/Devs of course read the forums rather regularly too.  Snarky's bein' framed, I tell ya! Framed! (like litterally in an oval there...)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sanguinesun said:

Doesn't even have to be that it was reported.  GMs/Devs of course read the forums rather regularly too.  Snarky's bein' framed, I tell ya! Framed! (like litterally in an oval there...)

yeah, i'm too lazy to report generally.  plus, just because someone says something on the forum....

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, sometimes a screenshot with your name circled and accompanied by some accusatory language is just a screenshot with your name circled and accompanied by some accusatory language.

People around here always looking for subtext and shit.

• Like 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

buried alive 

buried alive

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

2 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I like this, but I would like to know if the powers that be are now going to generic you.  And if so, why?  And if not, why not?

always willing to throw in my 2 cents.  Even when I am short a penny...

Barbi Que or any derivation is a play on Barbeque Bar-B-Q etc and not derived from Barbie.  In theory.  Not a judge, but that is an easy argument to present, if not decide upon.

38 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I like this, but I would like to know if the powers that be are now going to generic you.  And if so, why?  And if not, why not?

Since it was never an ACTUAL Barbie take-off, I seriously doubt it.

It was actually more of a commentary on the Costume Creator

• Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• 2 weeks later