Forum Regulars

Glacier Peak

On 9/15/2023 at 10:30 PM, Glacier Peak said:

I just realized I've been reading and posting on these forums for a good bit of time. I'd say it's a habit at this point even. Glad to still have folks here who are fantastic members of the community, who occasionally make me laugh, cringe, or even think critically at times. Heck, in all honesty, I'm just glad I'm not talking to myself and there are still others playing and enjoying this game still!

Thanks!

At this point, I think I'm talking to myself and you and everyone else is a construct of my psychosis. But I've learned to roll with it, because who wants an orderly mind?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

At this point, I think I'm talking to myself and you and everyone else is a construct of my psychosis. But I've learned to roll with it, because who wants an orderly mind?

Cat Fight GIF - Cat Fight Dildo - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

17 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Cat Fight GIF - Cat Fight Dildo - Discover & Share GIFs

That's not how you do it.

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 9/16/2023 at 6:28 AM, Luminara said:

Did he just call us bowel movements?

HEY!  Did you just call us bowel movements?!

Shake-fist GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I took it to mean that we are fiber.

Runs off to make a Water Blast/Earth Manip Defender named Meta Mucil.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

you have to see that froma  cats perspective

its usually a distaction for something ffar more sinister and a lot more fun

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

On 9/17/2023 at 12:35 PM, Etched said:

Not Spawn disturbed. 

More like the Three Stooges disturbed.

@Etched

That was Supposed to be the logo from their album 😕

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

4 hours ago, JasperStone said:

Two of you?

If you bring a cup, you might have something ...

Two kitties...one cup...what?

• Haha 2

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

1 hour ago, WanderingAries said:

That was Supposed to be the logo from their album 😕

I realized that after I posted.  Gettin old in my slow age.

Looks very much like McFarlanes art.

Turns out it was/is David Finch. Awesome aetist and is within my top 5.

@Etched

Edited by Etched
addin detail

We're gonna need an "after dark" tag for threads now, wow.

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Great little music venue on Oahu.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 9/16/2023 at 3:30 AM, Glacier Peak said:

I'm just glad I'm not talking to myself and there are still others playing and enjoying this game still!

You do realise that every interaction you have in game and on the forum takes place entirely in your own mind, without input from anyone else at all, ever? You know that don't you?

• Haha 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

5 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

You do realise that every interaction you have in game and on the forum takes place entirely in your own mind, without input from anyone else at all, ever? You know that don't you?

You're confusing shared, collective storytelling with psychosis.

Of course he is!

Yep!

Cuckoo!  Cuckoo!  Cuckoo!

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!