Sigh...this is why we can't have nice things.

Skyhawke

4 hours ago, Etched said:

WOW! A lil over kill but just like that. 🙂

All toons have a personal vault attached to their salvage box. FYI

@Etched

2 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

So this base cam only store salvage, is there a base for enhancements and a base for insp?

I DO have a base for IOs .  

My coin flip games need funds so, my farmers crank out IOs and inf.  

Also, when I need to kit out a new toon, I just go shopping.

screenshot_221228-12-50-20.jpg.a8486769c74f186c6ddfc8dc9387875e.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Sanguinesun said:

All it takes is letting someone know it needs to be reseeded lower and its a non issue. 🙂

It's still seeded at 10,000; just like it always has been.

What more likely happened is whoever was buying at 10,000 either realized they were grossly overpaying without any point, or got bored trying to manipulate a market they coul not possibly keep up with.

2 hours ago, Andreah said:

And .... it looks fine now.

image.png.6848645ce197cf29b0acbd5fc369acd5.png

Maybe for weekend pricing but fine is 100.

• Confused 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

1 hour ago, Without_Pause said:

Maybe for weekend pricing but fine is 100.

Highway robbery.

I'll need to beat up three, maybe even four entire Hellions to make up the difference!

• Haha 2

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

On 10/21/2023 at 9:59 PM, lemming said:

Sometimes it's the principle, but really all it does is make it more difficult for newer players that haven't built up a stash

Or it makes a good market for the new players to sell their common salvage and actually make a little influence.

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 10/22/2023 at 1:50 AM, DoctorDitko said:

So, I guess we can soldier on, posting and buying stuff at a proper price, or say "Screw it!" and win by not playing.

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Trick or Treat alts are sucking up whatever they can.  common IO market is running dry

Most of those for-sale digits you see are the seeds at 10k, rest are probably priced higher than that by people who have not logged on in like 4 years.

Going by last year the market wont go back to being vendor priced stuff until at least jan or feb of 2024 because more holidays more people staying home more people playing coh.

dont look at boosters btw

Does this ever really happen?  Common salvage market manipulation, I mean.  First off, no evidence in this thread the price ever actually reached 10K in this instance.  Just that it was higher than 300 and that the last five sales, at that point, were for 10K.  Could have been plenty of salvage sitting for sale at 400 or 500.

Would it even work?  How much common salvage would one have to buy to gobble up everything being sold for less than 10K?  

Asking for a friend.

58 minutes ago, ZemX said:

Does this ever really happen?  Common salvage market manipulation, I mean.  First off, no evidence in this thread the price ever actually reached 10K in this instance.  Just that it was higher than 300 and that the last five sales, at that point, were for 10K.  Could have been plenty of salvage sitting for sale at 400 or 500.

Would it even work?  How much common salvage would one have to buy to gobble up everything being sold for less than 10K? 

Well, assuming the seeded at 10,000 are the 10,000,000 ones, that currently leaves 5109, you could in theory buy up everything at 9,999 for less than 52 million.  Which isn't much for a lot of people.  A bit of clicking is the real cost IMO.