Want a higher res version of a power icon?

Rylas

5 hours ago, Morgahn said:

I didn't see the WS/PB icons anywhere.  Did I miss them, or were they not done?  Thanks!

I hadn't. But it's time to get off my ass and start making more icons. So I've gotten Peacebringer done, and will work on Warshade next. Then the VEATs. 

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 2/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

Unless Corva or Neo Shadowdream make an appearance, or someone that was in the archived thread (and happened to download the whole 1200+ icon pack) finds there way to Homecoming, it'll take someone like Rylas to redo all that work.

I've just added this to CoH Modder:

image.png.1643952bc111f04f0d8426b719b6a000.png

and to its webpage:

image.png.38b5a60fd0db08e97b40c0b55d0469d9.png

I *WISH* I could contact this "Neo Shadowdream" to get permission, but your post is LITERALLY the only mention of this person's full handle on the entire internet! 😢

I'm out.

1 hour ago, The Philotic Knight said:

I've just added this to CoH Modder:

image.png.1643952bc111f04f0d8426b719b6a000.png

and to its webpage:

image.png.38b5a60fd0db08e97b40c0b55d0469d9.png

I *WISH* I could contact this "Neo Shadowdream" to get permission, but your post is LITERALLY the only mention of this person's full handle on the entire internet! 😢

Cool beans PK! Nice add to your tool!.

I believe I got their name from the old forums, and boy howdy wasn't that fun. 🙂  And I'm not sure if digging through the the archive for that thread would yield any more info on that individual. Was just starting to wonder if Corva might know them or have contact info.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 5 months later
  • 1 month later
  • 3 months later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 2 years later