In Kilts/Shorts:

• Hawaiian themed shorts
  • Surfer style shorts

Animal Heads:

• Gorilla (angry)
  • Gorilla (with smile)
  • Gorilla Body+legs

SURFBOARDS (Rocketboards)

• Make these a costume part that works with flight! Also make these color changable

Clothing that you can write words on:

• Customize what is said on t-shirts, costumes, etc.

562540460.jpg.788bac3b7c5fda04f9d292f11d4ad572.jpg

unnamed.jpg.d72a93d7acc079147f371ef437b48d6a.jpg

18256619-silverback-gorilla-graphic.thumb.jpg.7a873ba9c28b2754462d8fc9cfaad164.jpg

6 hours ago, MarDun said:

Here are some of my costume ideas

In Kilts/Shorts:

• Hawaiian themed shorts
  • Surfer style shorts

Animal Heads:

• Gorilla (angry)
  • Gorilla (with smile)
  • Gorilla Body+legs

SURFBOARDS (Rocketboards)

• Make these a costume part that works with flight! Also make these color changable

Clothing that you can write words on:

• Customize what is said on t-shirts, costumes, etc.

This would be great!  Also, we need more feather options too.  Maybe full body feathers a la Monstrous Fur?

(FYI, this thread is not a dev thread.  This is just for people who are having trouble making the right costume for their character.)

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

I can not for the life of me find the pices that make up the "head sock" mask. You know like Spiderman or Deadpool.  Any help is apprciated.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Just now, Flashtoo said:

Perhaps this should be re-titled the "Costume Help Request Thread" so as to help alleviate confusion...

I sent in a request to the mods since the OP hasn't been around for a while. No change yet.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, Fista said:

I can not for the life of me find the pices that make up the "head sock" mask. You know like Spiderman or Deadpool.  Any help is apprciated.

Did you look under Full Masks? It's the next option below Standard. The three obvious ones are Sightless, Mask Full 1, and Ninja. Not sure if these are what you were looking for.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

9 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Did you look under Full Masks? It's the next option below Standard. The three obvious ones are Sightless, Mask Full 1, and Ninja. Not sure if these are what you were looking for.

I checked Full Masked but I can not find those options. I think I'm just missing something simple.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

4 hours ago, Dreamboat said:
5 hours ago, Fista said:

I checked Full Masked but I can not find those options. I think I'm just missing something simple.

They're in the Face category, the first dropdown - should be "Face 1" or whatever by default. Click it, scroll down past all the actual faces and you'll see them.

Yeah, once you select 'Full Masks' go to Faces and scroll down to about the last 3rd of the list.

Full_masks.thumb.jpg.ea1755bed62ed3eefc1b02d0c3865f50.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 12:45 PM, BasherBot said:

This is not the thread you are looking for

You can pull this look off with Hood, combining Detail 1 and 2 face accessories, and even using a face (such as one of the Clockworks or Metallic for a Metal feel) to completely assemble a Helmet kinda effect.

HoodHelmet.png

27 minutes ago, Nayeh said:

You can pull this look off with Hood, combining Detail 1 and 2 face accessories, and even using a face (such as one of the Clockworks or Metallic for a Metal feel) to completely assemble a Helmet kinda effect.

HoodHelmet.png

you quoted the wrong guy XD

1 hour ago, BasherBot said:

I decided to take a stab at designing a costume for a Bio Armor/Battle Axe Tanker, though I'm not 100% sure on it. Anyone want to see if they can build upon my concept? His name is Warrior Grod

Any further details on character origin and/or backstory?  Or just what kind of character he is (personality, etc.)?  Or what kind of aesthetic you're going for / interested in / a fan of?

Edited by Shocktacular

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!

7 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

Any further details on character origin and/or backstory?  Or just what kind of character he is (personality, etc.)?  Or what kind of aesthetic you're going for / interested in / a fan of?

He's sort of a modern day gladiator who loves the thrill of battle. he fights crime in hopes that he will one day find a worthy opponent.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:57 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

Female dresses/flowing robes options are pretty dismal, I'm trying to do something along those lines:

image.thumb.png.d47c0e3307f6f7721b246a4903a14a2a.png

But all Ihave been able to do so far looks more like Padme from StarWars, starched and stiff

I dont think you can get much closer than this with the physics in the game.

notpadme.jpg

NotPadme1.costume

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BasherBot said:

He's sort of a modern day gladiator who loves the thrill of battle. he fights crime in hopes that he will one day find a worthy opponent.

Okay, here's what I came up with.  I wasn't sure if you wanted a hero or a villain.  Personally, I think this guy looks a bit villainous, but I also think he looks pretty badass!  The idea behind the gloves is that he would use the bulky left glove to block, while he'd want more freedom of movement on his weapon arm, with only a small glove to prevent blisters/splinters (gotta take care of your hands if you're going to be fighting with them).  

This one just started with the helmet, then the inspiration started flowing and it just came together.  I don't know if this is the kind of thing you were looking for, but I thought I'd show you what happened when I tried to make a costume around your concept.

Let me know what you think!

moderngladiator.png

moderngladiatorweapon.png

moderngladiator.costume

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

Okay, here's what I came up with.  I wasn't sure if you wanted a hero or a villain.  Personally, I think this guy looks a bit villainous, but I also think he looks pretty badass!  The idea behind the gloves is that he would use the bulky left glove to block, while he'd want more freedom of movement on his weapon arm, with only a small glove to prevent blisters/splinters (gotta take care of your hands if you're going to be fighting with them).  

This one just started with the helmet, then the inspiration started flowing and it just came together.  I don't know if this is the kind of thing you were looking for, but I thought I'd show you what happened when I tried to make a costume around your concept.

Let me know what you think!

moderngladiator.png

moderngladiatorweapon.png

moderngladiator.costume 6.96 kB · 0 downloads

I like it... certainly better than what I came up with XD

• 2 weeks later

I arrive once again to ask for help, and maybe bring this thread back to its original purpose. 😉

I rolled a new Elec/Elec Tanker named Street Shock. The whole concept is that she used to be a street thug among the Skulls, but ended up finding a suit of high-tech power armor and becoming a hero. Full bio-below

"Formerly a common member of the Skulls, Bridgette Thompson was in it for the glitz and glamor. Her particular group one day decided to raid an old, abandoned tech lab, hoping for something to salvage and sell. Inside they found an advanced suit of armor, but before they could celebrate their find, the Freakshow attacked, themselves looking for new tech to use. A firefight ensued, and the Skulls found themselves outmatched by the Freakshow's superior weapons. In a panic, Bridgette donned the suit of armor, which granted her control over electricity! She barely managed to beat back the Freaskhow and save her own life. Seeing the rest of her comrades dead, and herself having nearly lost her life as well, her entire mindset was changed. Seeing the potential with this  new armor, and wanting to atone for her past, she adopted the name Street Shock, using her armor to protect the innocent."

Basically, was a thug, had a near-death experience, decided to turn her life around, and also has super-powers now. I'm looking for costume ideas that combine the street punk theme with high-tech armor.

This is the only costume I've got for her so far. I like it, but obviously I've got a plethora of costume slots to fill, and suggestions would be really helpful! Thanks in advance.
1038625729_StreetShock.png.e131ee6a92c32b7f831ee4ff5f955aeb.png

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, GastlyGibus said:

Basically, was a thug, had a near-death experience, decided to turn her life around, and also has super-powers now. I'm looking for costume ideas that combine the street punk theme with high-tech armor.

Adapting a look I've used for a couple of my ladies who also fell into the heroic life by accident... The cyborg HUD aura is a subtle choice that will prolly get lost in the rest of the gfx, but I think it works here.

image.thumb.png.97c83d4285e86a064d1030a2a3215a6f.pngimage.thumb.png.d7b53eb9370f5906f0a4e88c5c12b8bf.png

image.png.2bc812a30335e21a0a7f505777b86f05.png

street shock.costume

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

On 6/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, GastlyGibus said:

Here's what I came up with.  I went with a sort of piece-meal look.  I hope you like it!

miss-appropriate 1.jpg

miss-appropriate 4.jpg

miss-appropriate 2.jpg

miss-appropriate.costume

• Like 2