Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

33 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Basically a tall jedi jawa.  😄

Ha ha, awesome. He's got the presence down pat - max height plus the thunderhead & the cowl makes him super imposing.

Edit: wasn't happy with the original name I'd chosen, so thinking on this I tried my luck, and... he is IMPOSITION.

Edited by Cutter
  • Like 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Darn you biostem!

You got me thinking of ram-horned characters and now I have put together a costume for a character I have not even built:

Wrecker.thumb.png.13fe70fa08fa35b8fdec6e4145cb2680.png

There does not seem to be sufficient love of Malaise in costume designs. I am leaning towards a Super Strength Brute concept involving mystical armor.

But don't think I am forgetting you are to blame biostem!

Wrecker.costumeWrecker 2.costume

Edited by Erratic1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2021 at 3:55 AM, biostem said:

"The Rambot"

6 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

You got me thinking of ram-horned characters and now I have put together a costume for a character I have not even built

These costumes really do emphasize the need for a "Headbutt" powerset, though.

10 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Darn you biostem!

You got me thinking of ram-horned characters and now I have put together a costume for a character I have not even built:

Wrecker.thumb.png.13fe70fa08fa35b8fdec6e4145cb2680.png

There does not seem to be sufficient love of Malaise in costume designs. I am leaning towards a Super Strength Brute concept involving mystical armor.

But don't think I am forgetting you are to blame biostem!

Wrecker.costume 6.5 kB · 0 downloads Wrecker 2.costume 6.5 kB · 0 downloads

The Malaise pattern works well on everything!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I have a sufficiently large stable of characters I want to play up languishing in their 30s and 40s that I really should not have done it, but I really wanted to try an SS/Bio Brute. As I noted upthread, most times I decide on the character I want to play, put together a workable outfit, and usually later, if the character seems like one I want to play past level 21, I usually return and give the costume some reconsideration. So odd are the following will not be the character's final costume. Even so, I am currently pretty happy with it because (a) I got that blasted chest piece to work finally and (b) the colors....

I'd started out with very different colors, then thinking on the background for the character it occurred to me to do an homage to the Argentinian flag. I think the colors work really well together.

UnconquerableA.thumb.png.28dd2a8011333c7ac399d19dd2cc6754.png

Not sure if I am going to name him Birthright or Unconquerable. Which one do you think is the better name?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

I have a sufficiently large stable of characters I want to play up languishing in their 30s and 40s that I really should not have done it, but I really wanted to try an SS/Bio Brute. As I noted upthread, most times I decide on the character I want to play, put together a workable outfit, and usually later, if the character seems like one I want to play past level 21, I usually return and give the costume some reconsideration. So odd are the following will not be the character's final costume. Even so, I am currently pretty happy with it because (a) I got that blasted chest piece to work finally and (b) the colors....

I'd started out with very different colors, then thinking on the background for the character it occurred to me to do an homage to the Argentinian flag. I think the colors work really well together.

UnconquerableA.thumb.png.28dd2a8011333c7ac399d19dd2cc6754.png

Not sure if I am going to name him Birthright or Unconquerable. Which one do you think is the better name?

What is the background of the character?

Revamped my savage/bio brute. She is now Cutsie Wutsie, a shapeshifter who has made it her goal to be as cute as possible outside of combat in order not to terrify the human citizens of Paragon City and to prove to them she's there to help. She's also found that she rather enjoys the attention that comes from looking "cutsie wutsie" and now tends to prefer assuming more cute-like shifted forms, with the exclusion of her 6ft tallish monstrous combat form. (Edit: Only have the 2 forms atm; still need to add more to her repertoire.)

P8LXBBV.jpg BSA4J9e.jpg

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 11

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Introducing Soulburst (looking for a better name, TBH), a blind martial artist and former member of the Tsoo, who uses his mastery of Chi to "perceive" the world around him, and fight the criminals of Paragon City! (Kinetic Melee/Energy Aura Stalker)

(Pretty blatant hommage to characters such as Iron Fist or Daredevil, but I really wanted to make a Kin/ martial artist)

soulburst.PNG.77d66569246d7740d119b89b6befb6a4.PNG  soulburst2.PNG.e11c529b1e6e78c1ed0645b544d4c35e.PNG

soulburst1.PNG.7910028ab6eb934d61cc90b1c56be7bc.PNG

Edited by Virtual Green
  • Like 9