Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

2 hours ago, KARMACOP said:

Different approach, nicely done... Yours is like a young new champ, mine is a veteran... 😅

I was going for an amalgamation of fighters from movies and real life, with the heaviest being the Apollo Creed reference. 

Edited by Glacier Peak
Spelling
  • Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

In the theme of all these boxing guys, here’s my toon from back in the day, Boom-Boom the Panda. The name is more of a meta pun than my usual, riffing off famous pandas like Ling-Ling and Hsing-Hsing combined with fisticuffs. Once the boxing costume was added to the game I made an alternate outfit using those bits, but I never uploaded those pics.

Boom-Boom-the-Panda.jpg

https://ibb.co/1zYzvZM

https://www.deviantart.com/dashmccool/art/Boom-Boom-the-Panda-155296102

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Trike said:

In the theme of all these boxing guys, here’s my toon from back in the day, Boom-Boom the Panda. The name is more of a meta pun than my usual, riffing off famous pandas like Ling-Ling and Hsing-Hsing combined with fisticuffs. Once the boxing costume was added to the game I made an alternate outfit using those bits, but I never uploaded those pics.

Boom-Boom-the-Panda.jpg

https://ibb.co/1zYzvZM

https://www.deviantart.com/dashmccool/art/Boom-Boom-the-Panda-155296102

You should look up a character called "Panda" in the anime, Jujutsu Kaizen.  I think he'd fit right in with him.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

This was one of my 50s back on live (not quite there yet this time around), a Street Justice/Willpower brute -- at the time she was called "Girl-Fight," but nowadays that name feels a little... icky. So instead she goes by the Knockout Artist.

knockout.png

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Up 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

6 minutes ago, wei yau said:

A late addition to the Golden Age post, I create teams themed around the Chinese Zodiac and here is the Golden Age team:

15a Golden Age Zodiac - names.jpg

Spectacular! Champion Chimp sits right in the center of the Venn diagram of Golden Age, Anthropomorphic, and Boxing.

I assume you did a Demoedit to get this pic, and it looks amazing.

Just now, Trike said:

Spectacular! Champion Chimp sits right in the center of the Venn diagram of Golden Age, Anthropomorphic, and Boxing.

I assume you did a Demoedit to get this pic, and it looks amazing.

Thank you for the kind words and yes this was indeed a demoedit-generated screenshot.  

I did a lot of demo editing during the shutdown, but I need to re-learn how to do it.  

1 hour ago, wei yau said:

Thank you for the kind words and yes this was indeed a demoedit-generated screenshot.  

I did a lot of demo editing during the shutdown, but I need to re-learn how to do it.  

You’re far ahead of the game from what I can see. I’ve tried demoediting and the instructions read to me like “Argle bargle get a magic wand for this bit, also mathy math.”

On 6/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, skoryy said:

Where there's action, there's.... ACTIONETTE!  EM/EM Scrapper Rad/Atomic blaster, available for crimebusting, rescues, clobberin' times, and bar mitzvahs.  Batteries not included, nor needed.

(It took me several characters and multiple revisions to get this costume to where I was happy with it.  It ain't much, but its the look I've wanted for a while!)

actionette.PNG.cc5d914b2d56ec9b2b030eff61744ccd.PNGactionette2.PNG.e702f3ba3f39009c87860d3a070d646d.PNG

actionette3.PNG.f5f25cc98a0fa78ce9849ceb64921e7a.PNG

Now that I figured out that I can get better screenshots via multiboxing, have a better pic of Actionette in a rare moment of rest:

actionette4.PNG

Edited by skoryy
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Starwave  Blue Gale  Wolfhound  Actionette  Relativity Rabbit

21 hours ago, wei yau said:

A late addition to the Golden Age post, I create teams themed around the Chinese Zodiac and here is the Golden Age team:

15a Golden Age Zodiac - names.jpg

Trying to see this on my little smartphone screen.  I am guessing Blackwing represents the rooster, but that leaves Mr Goodfellow as the sheep?  Perhaps my visuals are too small to pick up details.

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

Trying to see this on my little smartphone screen.  I am guessing Blackwing represents the rooster, but that leaves Mr Goodfellow as the sheep?  Perhaps my visuals are too small to pick up details.

You got those right and the others are fairly self-evident, but here is the roster:

Mystery Mouse               Rat

Bull Hannigan                  Ox

Lady Tigress                     Tiger

Blue Bunny                       Rabbit

Miss Nightdragon            Dragon

Hooded-Cobra                 Snake

Colt Cassidy                     Horse

Mr. Goodfellow               Ram

Champion Chimp            Monkey

Blackwing.                        Rooster

Sea-Dog                            Dog

Pigsy Peters                     Boar

And a few of them are paired off as hero/sidekick:

Lady Tigress and Mystery Mouse

Hooded Cobra and Pigsy Peters

Champion Chimp and Bull Hannigan

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/31/2021 at 4:03 AM, BigMeen said:

I wanted to base this character from the World of Darkness lore. I've made a ton of power set variants around this toon but here's my original corruptor water/dark.

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 2.50.25 AM.png

screenshot_210831-02-41-37.jpg

screenshot_210830-20-27-03.jpg

screenshot_210831-03-14-56.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 5.49.42 PM.png

Hello.  How do you get that little "collar"  (behind the head) in photo #1?  It looks terrific!

1 hour ago, Psilencer said:

Hello.  How do you get that little "collar"  (behind the head) in photo #1?  It looks terrific!

The collar is part of a sleeveless jacket - gunslinger or steampunk, IIRC.  The flair part that sticks up is one of the head details, (Imperial Dynasty, IIRC).

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1