If you could make crazy costume requests...

DR_Mechano

...what would it be?

I'm talking like in no way easily possible at all, like they're not on the NPC parts list, in order to get them would require the devs to do some major modelling work.

For me there would be two.

The snake heads from the faction of the same name, the regular and hooded cobra variants. Since they're a pre-going rogue it means the model is all one piece and would require hacking up the NPC model along with all the work required to make them player usable (I'd stick them in their own category like the other various animal heads are).

Mamba1.jpg

411px-SnakesElderLieutenant.jpg

Secondly the IDF missile backpack, again it's not even in the dev only version of the CC which means it might be mounted directly to the model (which seems a little odd) and in all my searching just could not find it in the dev only CC on Titan Chat which is why I suspect it's mounted to the whole model somehow.

400px-IDFHeavyTrooper2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two things.  Ghosts. Floating legless apparitions.  Perfect for my hover blasters and doms. Basically floating legless let anyone do what they want from there

gun arms.  Make a miniature giant mech!!!  Again only really useful for gun mostly or ranged attack.  Still.  O the possibilities 

• Like 1

Okay expanding in my legless and miniature giant mech stuff:  legs that are just “hover pods”. Inanimate but maybe glowing or with jet exhaust going.   Hiver engine legs of various types.  Then for the mage types you can do the same thing but magic theme. Flowing cloth/ethereal streams. 

Well, seeing as I’m of like mind with a lot of people here, I’ll post mostly what I know they won’t as an unrepentant weaboo:

• better Japanese pants for men and women (like, just take the Shorts 3 model women have, make it ankle length: boom! Hakama
  • Haori and Happi coats in Jackets (with samurai armor and martial arts robes as chest details)
  • martial arts robes with no overhang so they can look tucked in
  • Sarashi body wraps for males and females (basically bandage wraps, often around the chest for women, around the waist for men)
  • a normal katana that uses reflective surface mapping on the blade
  • Katana to be visible again
  • Tsoo glowing yakuza tattoos for men
  • mustachioed samurai menpo mask
  • kanabo/Tetsubo club customization for titan weapons (I want to “WAGA SUCHINI ARI!” some black knights)
  • more hairstyles for men, preferrably covering the ears.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1.) Unilateral power color customization.  I'd like to be able to have my energy blaster fire a right green bolt and a left purple bolt simultaneously.  Or have only one colored and the other no color.  Likewise for auras, such as one color per eye, or only one glowing eye.  That ought to satisfy the Cable fans out there.

2.) Neck costume option separated from shoulder option, so we can have both.  If I want the Mr. T gold neck chains and the justice shoulder pads, it shouldn't be a "choose one".

3.) Texture match:  I'd like to be able to select one costume piece and tell the tailor to make other pieces of the uniform match the texture.  My Brass Dragon character, for example, is supposed to be encased in an all brass power suit, but the pieces each have a different texture: chrome, brushed metal, dull finish, even some plastic-y looking stuff.  The texture also seems to slightly alter the color, even though I pick the same color.  I'd like to click on the chrome chestpiece, tell the tailor it is the template, then select boots, shoulders, and gloves to apply the texture to, while ignoring the legs, which already have chrome, and the visor, which I want to have a glass finish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Going off the OP, I want that snake lower body option.  The used on those bad guys in...  is that Dark Astoria?  So it exists somewhere, and I want it.  True, I only have one character that would fit, but it would be perfect.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

spacer.png

• Haha 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I just want higher definition faces, and men's faces to not have the eyes slightly too high...

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Centaurian-style lower bodies would be good to have.  Not just horse/deer, but other animals, too.  Arachnos is almost begging to have some good Drider (dark elf torso on a spider's face) options.

But getting that to work?  eesh.

At least it's not as big a problem as gorgon/snake bottoms would be in most fantasy MMORPGs where gear slots get lost as a result.

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

15 hours ago, Shotagonist said:

I want more feminine parts for my dudes. A more proper skirt and long hair options would be so nice.

Ah, Magnus Robot Fighter.  Dig the Go-Go boots

latest?cb=20161014074625

8 hours ago, Gulbasaur said:

I just want higher definition faces, and men's faces to not have the eyes slightly too high...

I think, regarding the eye level, that some of it can be negated by the use of the sliders for facial sizing.

7 hours ago, Charistoph said:

Centaurian-style lower bodies would be good to have.  Not just horse/deer, but other animals, too.  Arachnos is almost begging to have some good Drider (dark elf torso on a spider's face) options.

Centaurians would work well with the Woodsman storyline.