Yomo's Whizbang Potpourri Extravaganza of a Giveaway!

T is obviously for Teasing 😉

But yeah, it makes sense.  The market game is the best game.  You just need to find increasingly efficient ways of playing it.  People are understandably not keen on sharing advanced strategies because that would hurt their market.  It's all good, discovering is half the fun!!

Keep being awesome, @Yomo Kimyata, thanks for being a positive part of this community!

18 hours ago, Snarky said:

I've seriously considered getting a level 1, turning off exp, and getting into free farms.  Just door sit and leech Inf and drops lol.  I wiont do it, but the thought that it is a valid cash strategy is just right there lol

Just for kicks, I tried with my wife's account.  Sat a level 1 toon with XP disables, went to town with my farmer.

Bosses give 160 inf.   

I think this method will be rather short lived 😛

• Haha 4

• 1 month later

Yes, this is still going on.  And in order to keep up awareness, I’m announcing a contest to be awarded for the 1-year anniversary:

Whoever guesses the closest to total amount given away through this giveaway wins the same amount from me, no strings attached.  You must post your guess on this thread, and you can change your guess but only if you edit your post.  I will total it up as of end of June 18, 2021 as measured by date on email requests.  If there are less than 20 contestants, the contest is nullified.

Boom!

• Like 2

Who run Bartertown?

• 3 weeks later

You have inspired me.  First, thank you for helping the community.  Second, every day or so I see someone posting in help "Where do I buy enhancers" or "I used to play on live, and I just found out Homecoming is running CoH!"  I take a couple minutes to track down the poster and slap 20 mil on them.  It is not organized like you are doing (I do not have that kind of cash, nor the desire to be that organized) but I have LOT of fun with it.

My guess is 6,23 Billion  edited!  (and edited again)

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Snarky said:

You have inspired me.  First, thank you for helping the community.  Second, every day or so I see someone posting in help "Where do I buy enhancers" or "I used to play on live, and I just found out Homecoming is running CoH!"  I take a couple minutes to track down the poster and slap 20 mil on them.  It is not organized like you are doing (I do not have that kind of cash, nor the desire to be that organized) but I have LOT of fun with it.

My guess is 623 Billion

Capped at 100bn and not even close to there.  Yet!

• Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

• 2 weeks later

Hi there...

Again I gotta say that I love the CoH community. So kind, and giving, and totally unique amongst MMOGamers in the world. At first I thought this was a joke, but after reading all of this post it just warmed my heart and put a smile on my ugly mug. @Yomo Kimyata, you are a excellent person for doing this and I thank you for doing it. I myself don't need the money (got over 100mil atm myself), but there are lots of folks that do. And by you seriously doing this, well... you simply rock! 😁👍😁 However in the spirit of comunity, I guess I'll play too...

I guess...   Exactly 2148! (Hey I like the price is right too lol)...

Peace...

• Like 3

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Ok I got something a bit ironic here that i wanted to share with all of you. Last night while i was on one of my new characters i made (A'zura, a ill/rad controller), i went to one of my contacts (Mathew i believe). And as soon as i got there, a hero walked up to me and offered to trade.

Not really thinking about it i hit yes, and he gave me 10mil right on the spot. A'zura was inly 4th lvl at the time, and i was so surprised that i never caught the heroes name lol (talk about a drive by lol).

And this comes on the day i made my post here. For a second i thought one of you, especially Yomo here tracked ne down and hit me up, but i sorta doubt it. But this was so ironic that i just had to share this.

I tried searching for the hero who gave me the $$$ so i could say thanks, but to no avail. In either case, this again shows how unique and great this CoH community is. You all rock, so keep it rolling! 😁

And thank you whomever did this good deed for me too. I wish i knew who you were so i could return the favor and help you hunt Skulls lol...

Peace...

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...