Freeem!! Be Gone Forum Overlords

Troo

In celebration of the season sans moderation.

How does everyone really feel about @Bionic_Flea?

oh, it's not sans moderation.. it's lightly moderated. nevermind.

GenuineCostlyAvians-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 5

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Mods are asleep post ponies!

• Haha 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pretty crummy of them to all, Mods and Devs, take a vacation before the Yosemite Sam emote was released. Humph.

(That's odd... I can't log in to Excelsior now. Must be a glitch...)

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

4 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Pretty crummy of them to all, Mods and Devs, take a vacation before the Yosemite Sam emote was released. Humph.

Maybe they just banned you before they left so they wouldn't have to log in to do it later?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hardboiled Hero said:

Maybe they just banned you before they left so they wouldn't have to log in to do it later?

Ah. Well, if we still were allowed user titles here, I'd have to change mine to "I'm with the Banned."

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

N E R F !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Roll up, roll up, get yer discount builds here! Fell of the back of a lorry, I tell you - one careful lady owner, only ever took the build out on Sundays after church. Cheap at 'alf the price. 

No, you see madam, the knockback strength enhancements are a core part of the build. It's what we call in the business 'percussive maintenance' - can't hit you if it can't go near you, can they? 

Sorry luv, no refunds. Must have been using it wrong - next time, try turning on the walk toggle and letting it warm up slowly. 

Gotta run!

• Haha 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Buff regen

Tanks are better then brutes

Knockback is underpowered

Villains in paragon/ zone pvp in all zones

Instant 50 token

Ban farming

Buff farmers

Make all powers a toggle

Nerf Bionic_Flea

Buy any badge with inf

No soloing

No using lfg chat

And no moderators =D

/discuss

(This has been a test of the emergency troll system.  Had this been an actual troll,  you would receive additional information on how to proceed.  Please leave a message after the beep.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

this one?

f0a7b2b38aa8206c3d325247c577312b.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum