What if - you only got to use two replies on every thread for CoX? What would your two replies be?

DougGraves

[Borderline absurist/surrealist non-response that is usually only humorous to myself]

[Actual response to thread topic, answer to question (sometimes incorrect), or something similarly marginally more useful than noise or nonsense]

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

I love lamp.

And to borrow from Kevin Michael,

"The more we delve into quantum mechanics the stranger the world becomes; appreciating this strangeness of the world, whilst still operating in that which you now consider reality, will be the foundation for shifting the current trajectory of your life from ordinary to extraordinary. It is the Tao of mixing this cosmic weirdness with the practical and physical, which will allow you to move, moment by moment, through parallel worlds to achieve your dreams."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Obviously one would be /jranger.  So let's skip that and choose two other replies.

My two choices are:

• That's because IO's are overpowered.
  • I never knew that.

Just need one:  Ooh, boy you are tied to that track and that stupid train just kept running over you now, didn’t it?  Running over you.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Obviously one would be /jranger.  So let's skip that and choose two other replies.

My two choices are:

• That's because IO's are overpowered.
  • I never knew that.

This is my seventh reply to this topic.

• Haha 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

Pffft, who needs TWO responses?! I only need this one:

"You are overreacting. Stop being so dramatic."

But since @DougGraves generously allowed two responses, I would keep this one for a rainy day:

"You are wrong, Bopper already disproved your crackpot theory in this post: [insert link to forum post]"

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Neat!"

and

"Oh that makes sense."

• Like 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

1. "Real randomness is clumpy."
  2. [Citation needed]
  • Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)