MOAR JUDGEMENTS

kelika2

On sub-conversation 1:

image.png.369ce6914421865309b89942c04af892.png

From MIDS...
I think Socket was the sandbox for Interface, Stance was a sandbox for Hybrid, Fate was a sandbox for Destiny, and Verdict was a sandbox for Judgement... Not sure what Mind was a sandbox for, maybe Genesis...

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

1 hour ago, Wavicle said:

I'm not. Compare this to Ion and it's absolutely ridiculous. Cryonic should be AT LEAST 90° at t4.

That's not a cone though. I believe the reason its a cone and has lower max targets than Ion is because it's got added debuffs on top of its damage for both of its T4s.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I was thinking of Mighty. 

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

24 minutes ago, Zepp said:

On sub-conversation 1:

image.png.369ce6914421865309b89942c04af892.png

From MIDS...
I think Socket was the sandbox for Interface, Stance was a sandbox for Hybrid, Fate was a sandbox for Destiny, and Verdict was a sandbox for Judgement... Not sure what Mind was a sandbox for, maybe Genesis...

It looks like Genesis was a boost for any Incarnate power. I know Omega was the last one.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

30 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

That's not a cone though. I believe the reason its a cone and has lower max targets than Ion is because it's got added debuffs on top of its damage for both of its T4s.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I was thinking of Mighty. 

there is no question in my mind that Cryo is the worst judgement

• Thumbs Up 3

Ooh, another possibility is if Mighty let you summon a giant energy/psionic fist to smash the ground!

I'm trying to think of offensive powersets that don't have a clear match for current Judgements.  I mean, OBVIOUSLY an elec melee or elec blaster is going to thematically fit Ionic, but what about Water Blast, or Psionic Blast or Melee?

1 hour ago, Wavicle said:

You know, now that I really think about it and considering the other Judgements I've tried out, this is actually a fair assessment. I have T4 Cryonic unlocked and I use it occasionally, but I ended up unlocking Pyronic as well for the nice DoTs and mainly use that instead for a second nuke. But you're right, if the goal of the power selection is primarily damage output, Cryonic is likely in last place.

Pocket D Zone Tour

2 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Which is rather odd to me. 

IMO, should be a TAoE like the other ice blast powers, as Pyronic is sort of modeled after Fire Ball, it could be a targetable ground location (single instance of damage) ice storm or something. The way is now is a bit gimmicky and well, unappealing for most people.

I think Ionic and Pyronic and by far the most popular. Pyronic because it fits into a dps rotation (good cast animation time) and does its damage every single time with no crit attached. Ionic because it's so massive and can hit so many minions even if they're a bit spread apart. 

I will be honest I rarely ever see Mighty or Cryonic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Wavicle said:

I'm not. Compare this to Ion and it's absolutely ridiculous. Cryonic should be AT LEAST 90° at t4.

If you want to go wider you go Vorpal. If you think there’s still too much imbalance, maybe we have to nerf Ion.

Ofc I don’t want to nerf Ion, but, like the Seeds of Confusion vs Mass Confusion debate, you’ll get what you ask for if you keep pressing on the imbalance.

Of course all of the Judgements are actually obscenely overpowered in the context of everything. People acting like Cryonic is irredeemable just shows how horribly spoiled we’ve all become from never-ending power creep.

Edited by arcane

8 hours ago, arcane said:

If you want to go wider you go Vorpal. If you think there’s still too much imbalance, maybe we have to nerf Ion.

Ofc I don’t want to nerf Ion, but, like the Seeds of Confusion vs Mass Confusion debate, you’ll get what you ask for if you keep pressing on the imbalance.

Of course all of the Judgements are actually obscenely overpowered in the context of everything. People acting like Cryonic is irredeemable just shows how horribly spoiled we’ve all become from never-ending power creep.

I think they’re pretty well balanced against one another EXCEPT for Cryo, tbh.

8 hours ago, arcane said:

I'm pretty sure Cryo could get buffed slightly without changing any of the others and it wouldn't be a problem.

57 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

I'm pretty sure Cryo could get buffed slightly without changing any of the others and it wouldn't be a problem.

Maybe. I don’t have a problem with the cone arc so I don’t know.

Balance wise Ion probably should’ve never had its current target cap. The way I see it comparing the numbers, if you exclude Ion, the trend roughly is “the easier it is to use, the lower the target cap”. Hence Pyronic being the lowest. But Ion breaks that hypothesis and would always be number 1 were it not for the fact that Pyronic is better against Pylons, AV’s, etc due to a tiny 1-second technicality.

• Like 1

What about an 11 foot pole?

You know, for things you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

4 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

You know what I would like. A toxic judgement

There is plenty of that here on the forums…

😛

• Haha 6

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

37 minutes ago, Crasical said:

I've kind of wanted a killsat Judgement, stealing the big orbital laser from the Keyes trial.

They have that and an airstrike power in CO. Makes for a rather odd experience when you use them indoors or underground. So, nice idea, but I'm against it for the 'how is that getting through to the targets?' question using it would elicit.

Edit Then again, we already have the Warburg rockets and they hit whereever, so... whatever.

Edited by Rudra

9 minutes ago, Rudra said:

They have that and an airstrike power in CO. Makes for a rather odd experience when you use them indoors or underground. So, nice idea, but I'm against it for the 'how is that getting through to the targets?' question using it would elicit.

Edit Then again, we already have the Warburg rockets and they hit whereever, so... whatever.

We just got a set that can call down a meteor.

• 4 weeks later