How much cash inf do you have on your account?

How much cash inf do you have on your account?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Well, how much?

• Under 10mm -- I'll send you an ingame email right away!
    • 10mm to 100mm
    • 100mm to 1bn
    • 1bn to 10bn
    • 10bn to 100bn
    • Over 100bn -- I'm swimming in it!

I didn't take the time to count but if I had to estimate it's probably somewhere between 3-4 billion. I don't think I've hit the inf cap yet on any character because I tend to spend it, but there was a point in summer 2019 where I was approaching it on my main and then accidentally lost 1.5 billion thanks to an extra zero.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

A little surprised at the results, this might be the only online game I've ever played in the history of forever barring maybe the first 3 months of SWTOR where I'm wealthier than the majority of the playerbase xP

I don't keep a lot of liquidity, as I convert it to IOs typically. That said based on today's average prices, I'd have ballpark just north of 30 billion if I liquidated everything at least instant sell prices, so likely more for f I was patient enough to wait for sell orders to fill at a reasonable amount.

That said I have a lot of alts, and often will host mini events in task forces that I start like "everyone gets a free purple if we finish this in x amount of time".

My problem, "Spending more than you earn."

I ruined my AH credit line and w/ the high interest rates I'll never work it off.

But seriously, in game, compared to some, plus I don't farm, I have moths floating out of my pockets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

I definitely have more than 100m inf (carried by a handful of my richest characters) but almost certainly short of 1b across all of them.  I am constantly moving tranches of inf in emails, usually in 20m lots, for levelling characters to use as they please.  This, along with hero and transcendental merits, is the usual traffick of my email. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I don't farm nor play the market in anyway, converting or whatever - too boring, that;s homework.  I have a fairly new fifty (see the end of my sig) who's still having fun blasting around, so is racking up the money.  Some new build for a new toon will come along and drain my accounts, but I've never felt seriously impinged. 

Just another way HC is great, I don't have to feel hampered by not doing the damn homework.

• Like 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I have less than 10 million at the moment, however, I have gobs of IOs in bins, more merits than most third world countries and over four pages of fully IO’d characters (several of which are sitting at level 1 with their full Attuned IO build compliment awaiting their turn), so give my share to someone that needs it.

• Like 2

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

6 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

I have less than 10 million at the moment, however, I have gobs of IOs in bins, more merits than most third world countries and over four pages of fully IO’d characters (several of which are sitting at level 1 with their full Attuned IO build compliment awaiting their turn), so give my share to someone that needs it.

This is very close to how I play as well once I got the Factory up and running.   It's pure communism, from each according to her abilities, to each according to her needs.  If I liquidated all of the holdings in my several SG bases the proceeds would probably run to tens of billions.  I also acquire catalysts in such a way that the supply outpaces the demand; I don't do mains or (for the most part) badgers, so most of my level 50s get trotted out semi-regularly.  Where the cash goes is mostly converters,  because I craft every yellow recipe from useless sets that I happen to have the salvage for, and converter gamble on it until it turns into something one of my up and coming characters will eventually want.  As a result I buy very few things on the AH, mostly converters, because there's never enough spare-change merits. 

• Like 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

1 minute ago, Heraclea said:

If I liquidated all of the holdings in my several SG bases the proceeds would probably run to tens of billions.  

I keep a spreadsheet list of my characters and storage means, and classify assets as cash (actual inf currently on a character), liquid (things I could turn into cash with a click, like emails I could claim and auction bids to buy I could cancel), semi-liquid (things that I could probably sell quickly, but not instantly and not at buy-it-now value), and the rest, stuff that I could sell, but it would take a long time and return a fraction of the buy-it-now price. And I don't track anything that's actually slotted on a character.

If a player is cash poor, but has multiple well-kitted out builds, well, they're wealthy, but not rich. 🙂

You and Brand are home safe with your mom and me, that makes us the richest people in Astoria Mikey.

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

10 minutes ago, Nemeroff said:

You and Brand are home safe with your mom and me, that makes us the richest people in Astoria Mikey.

😁

If anything playing a villain has taught me is that Family is Wealth. 

... Once you sell them for medical experiments.

• Haha 3

No idea. If we had something like CIT, I could look... That said, I tend to *use* it (and have 100+ alts,) so probably under 1b.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Not really sure, and it would take far too long to log in all my alts to check. Somewhere between 3 and 20 billion I'd guess in actual inf. If you counted the IOs and things I keep in storage it'd be a lot more. I stopped actively making inf quite some time ago though, as it was getting boring, but if I needed to, for whatever reason, I could increase that by quite a lot in very short order. I just don't have any reason to just now.

• Thanks 1

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"