Your 1 favorite power?

Dahkness

Hmm, just one? Probably Dominate, then.  Quick, inflicts Hold, decent enough damage that it fits pretty nicely into an attack chain for ATs that get it, only typed as Psi for accuracy purposes so it has a high hit rate against stuff that doesn't explicitly have Psi defense (Yellow Mitos!).  It's nice stuff.

Edited by Lazarillo
  • Like 1

Even though I think it underperforms on Dominators: Arctic Air. It's a fascinating power that I missed the most when CoX closed. There aren't many other games I can think of that encourage you to play in such a strange way.

If they ever fix Arctic Air so that it can Dominate I'd play Ice Control a lot more. 

• Like 2

Wormhole, along with singularity FTW.

• Like 2

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

When Live went dark I found myself missing control in general, and specifically Seeds of Confusion.  

There is something so satisfying about leaping over a group and flinging seeds, landing, and watching them duke it out amongst themselves.

Carrion Creeper is a close second.

• Like 2

Rain of Arrows... it looks so epic and performs equal to my expectations on my arch/fire blaster that I fully recreated from live.... maybe it is the combination of melee range, things on fire, and epic aiming as enemies run in terror...

I am genuinely disappointed when archers in other games can't do a powerful rain of arrows. 😪

• Like 4

I mean, look at my avatar...

The animation of bone smasher is just so... equally heroic and hilariously ridiculous.  Raise arms in air, create glowing pom-poms, smash downwards.  I love it.  It still carries the original 'wow' factor of the first one-shot attack I saw. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

EMP arrow.

Twip. BZZZZZZT! (Drool, sway)

• Like 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Howling Twilight.

Nice sfx, auto-hit stun AOE. Glorious!

The side-effect that rezzes any dead teamates can come in handy, too!

Now that you can make them look like you, Phantom Army is a favorite, also!

Edited by DoctorDitko
  • Like 3

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)