Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

22 hours ago, laudwic said:

Also, do you mind flailing next to Troo for awhile until you beat all the information he has out of him?  (I still think he is holding out on us) 

Okay, but I'm in England so someone is going to have to pay for shipping him over.

• Haha 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

1 hour ago, Gulbasaur said:

Okay, but I'm in England so someone is going to have to pay for shipping him over.

Let's see if we can add it to the monthly fundraising goal.  

It is a public good.  I mean, really, we're at ten pages of abject speculation at this point, it could be a benefit for everyone to beat some new information out of him.

16 hours ago, laudwic said:

It is a public good.  I mean, really, we're at ten pages of abject speculation at this point, it could be a benefit for everyone to beat some new information out of him.

I like the way you think.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 3/31/2022 at 8:50 AM, Pyriold said:

I am coming here from time to time to check if there is anything new. I know the devs are doing things behind the scenes... just would be nice if we could get some notice in advance what is being worked on.

Well, we have [redacted], which goes hand-in-hand with [redacted]. Then, there is [redacted].

Edited by Myrmidon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

21 hours ago, laudwic said:

Let's see if we can add it to the monthly fundraising goal.  

Name, rank, serial number.

You can’t take the sky from me.

35 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

uh...am I breaking a rule to point out that "closed" beta is accessible by anyone?

not exactly troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Issue 27, Page 4

Soon™®©℠℗

-vs-

mob-torches-pitchforks.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

* flails menacingly *

• Haha 2
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

1 hour ago, Wavicle said:

uh...am I breaking a rule to point out that "closed" beta is accessible by anyone?

Is it?  Neato

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Maybe I misunderstood? You have to sign up, but I did that myself, I didn't receive an invitation.

The expectation is, of course, that information within closed beta stays within closed beta. But as far as I know anyone can sign up.

Again, hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. I don't THINK I am.

Here, this is where you start:

https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

Edited by Wavicle
  • Like 1

[BANNED]

• Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

34 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

Again, hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

There is a nearly two-year-old thread in this very subforum that contains the invite details you posted, that any forum user could access. So, that info has been publicly available for a long time, and I certainly don't think you have broken any rules!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to clarify (because I checked).

The testing discord is legit and not a rickroll. There is, however, an agreement process you go through and an intake window scheduled for the future, so don't hop on today and hope to get into the closed beta.

Bopper was nice about it, though. Even my Bug Stomper badge didn't let me past the bodyguards. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

There is a nearly two-year-old thread in this very subforum that contains the invite details you posted, that any forum user could access. So, that info has been publicly available for a long time, and I certainly don't think you have broken any rules!

That's what I thought, since that's where I found it myself. Thanks.

• Like 1

• Lead Game Master

Alright folks.

You want teasers?

I'll give ya teasers!

No plot-adjacent fanfic this time, folks, just straight up

PAGE 4 SPOILERS WITHOUT CONTEXT!
(and oh yeah, short of something apocalyptic happening, we're pushing to open beta SUPER SOON!!)

I27p4Teaser.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

On 7/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, Wavicle said:

Now. It truly is accessible by everyone. However, should everyone have access?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

(and oh yeah, short of something apocalyptic happening, we're pushing to open beta SUPER SOON!!)

SUPER SOON!!

Heck Yeah!! You heard it here. Music to someone's ear!

Issue 27, Page 4 Soon™®©℠℗☏ Super Soon!!

fried witches..

show tunes..

the dark crystal anime tie-in..

giant death robots..

ferocious beasts..

heavy metal..

barn fires....

sword backpack pieces......

wHat tHe Fr4ck m4n?!!

just tell me which one means 'Tuesday' or 'tomorrow' already.. can I buy a vowel?

Panic!.gif

Edited by Troo
stole Flea's gif

Final Fantasy Firemen. 

Muscle dudes and chunky dudes.  
Purple... stuff?

Magic pansexuals. Witchwoks? Hatskillet? 

Hatskillet. 

I'm off work this week with covid, so it'd be really nice if this fanservice pack came out today. 

Hatskillet. 

Can I suggest I am awarded a knighthood for my restraint in not likening the Dark Crystal to anything rude, given my current state of total braindeadness. Honestly, this disease is 2/10, would not recommend. I'm mostly fine but I am more snot than man and I keep coughing like a young edwardian lady in a white dress whose whole purpose is to make the hero lament the fragility of life. Anyway, by highlighting my restraint in not saying how the purple shaft of crystal would contribute to my joke about this being a fanservice pack, I realise I have immediately ruined my chances of being awarded an OBE. Order of Bad Eokes. I'm almost running out of paracetamol and my husband has it too. This is a really fun spoiler, although all I've really got for it is something something sentiels. Maybe the sword backpack is a thing? I think Page 3 added a new backpack category, so maybe weapon backpacks is a thing - I think Tpsy impletemented them as well as weapon sheathing, presumable using a similar system to the rocket boots or the jump boots or the wings. The magic stuff is really intruguing, and it'd be raelly nice... does anyone remember the Rael cult thing where people said they'd cloned a human baby about 20 years ago? I'm fairly certain that was all a scam but I wonder what happened to them. Anyway, I meant to type really nice. I can't remember where I'm going with this and need to go back to bed. Hatskillet. 

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quit with that teasin' and make wit' da update already, whyncha?!

10 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

Alright folks.

You want teasers?

I'll give ya teasers!

No plot-adjacent fanfic this time, folks, just straight up

I27p4Teaser.jpg

Titan Weapon nerf, Water Control nerf, Metal Melee nerf, sleeping GM, robot GM, new in-game jewel currency, P2W fairy nerf, they are going to kill Annah!

Okay this time I'm serious: They ARE nerfing witch hats. I'm sorry, but...I had to speak up.

Oh and I guess we're getting frying pan melee but whatever, they're nerfing the hats!!

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|