Slot Machine's Random Challenge - 2022

Troo

So I made three rolls, and one included a jackpot; what do I do now?

...If you're not willing to risk your life or what you hold dear to accomplish your goal, then maybe you should re-think what you really want. Power, control, security; all of those are just fancy ways of saying that you're afraid, and you want to not be afraid anymore. People will do a lot to avoid fear, even become the monsters they're afraid of. - Crimson

The game lags because you touch yourself at night - @Zem

15 hours ago, AspieAnarchy said:

So I made three rolls, and one included a jackpot; what do I do now?

If you post & play the jackpot one you may win a prize.

• Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

70 - Scrapper

80 - Staff

55 - Ninjitsu

Not the most damaging scrapper ever, but that could be fun and thematic. For fun, let's see what else turns up.

28 - Corruptor

60 - Ice Blast

81 - Thermal Radiation

Eh, not terrible. Let's go one more time.

28 - Corruptor (oh... okay then... xD)

82 - Seismic Blast

49 - Pain Domination

Huh, that could be pretty neat too, though they don't totally fit thematically.

As someone who plays a lot of ranged characters, I think I will give the scrapper a shot. And here she is: Teyana, tiny elvish staff/nin scrapper who has a mutilated right eye that she tries her best to hide. Has "sulky teenager" vibes and has taken up being a hero as a means of trying to prove herself.

screenshot_220402-20-51-19.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Sir Troo - I hope you don't mind, but I am using your Slot Machine Challenge PLUS the Random Costume Challenge WITH a modified version of the 'No Enhancement Challenge'!

55 - Mastermind
80 - Robots
67 - Sonic
3 - This is where you roll a six sided die (X), then press RANDOM for the costume X times, then you can, if you want, alter X items in that costume....in my case, 3 was perfect except for 2 things, which I altered!

The 'Modified No Enhancement Challenge' is : every power gets just one slot and one slot only! When leveling you can add slots wherever but can only use 1. ( I add my slots to all the basic/inherent powers until I run out of them - 6 slot brawl, 6 slot sprint, 6 slot run, 6 slot jump, etc.....just helps me stay honest! 🙂 )

I've done your Slot challenge a few times now - great idea! Really good idea with the current Zone Event!!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Troo said:

If you post & play the jackpot one you may win a prize.

Okay; anything else I should know?

...If you're not willing to risk your life or what you hold dear to accomplish your goal, then maybe you should re-think what you really want. Power, control, security; all of those are just fancy ways of saying that you're afraid, and you want to not be afraid anymore. People will do a lot to avoid fear, even become the monsters they're afraid of. - Crimson

The game lags because you touch yourself at night - @Zem

I used the Archetypes w/Epics list and came up with these:

6-43-82: Ice Melee/Stone Armor Stalker - Looks to be an interesting combination. I have never played either set, so this might be the one for me.

57-89-52: Sonic Blast/Poison Corruptor - Another interesting combo. I think I will pass on this pick.

66-74-61: Robotics/Radiation Emission Mastermind - I think I will pass.

(Bonus Roll) 51-44-72: Electric Blast/Radiation Armor Sentinel - I already have one, so I will pass on this one.

I decided to roll the Ice Melee/Stone Armor Stalker as I never played with either set before. I named her Permastone (I had thought of Frost Stone or Froststone before choosing Permastone). 

screenshot_220404-01-27-45.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

for any who didn't see the event listed at ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/calendar/event/314-slot-machines-random-challenge/ )

- No Rules / Bring Your Own Rules -

How am I playing: I am going to roll three characters and select one of them to take to level 30. (if I roll all masterminds, the fates hate me, but I'll do it)

so far.. 17 22 participating characters!

Spoiler

-Archetype-
Blaster
Brute 1 participant
Controller 3 participants
Corruptor 1 participant
Defender 5 participants
Dominator 1 participant
Mastermind 1 participant
Scrapper 1 participant 2 participants
Sentinel 1 participant
Stalker 2 participants
Tanker 3 participants

-Epic Archetypes-
Peacebringer
Warshade
Arachnos Soldier
Arachnos Widow

Spoiler

all winners so far

@cranebump
Tanker: Super Reflexes / Katana

@ZorkNemesis
Defender: Electric / Fire

@Troo
Dominator: Ice Control / Icy Assault

@Cutter
Tank: Stone Armour / Rad Melee

@JasperStone
Sentinel: Energy Blast / Ice Armour
Defender: Poison / Energy Blast
Corruptor: Ice Blast / Trick Arrow

@dtjunkie
Controller: Dark / Poison

@Erratic1
Defender: Rad / Ice

@Xeph
Tanker: Bio / Stone

@TreesAreTough
Controller: Plant Control / Storm Summon

@Mike Morbid
Controller: Plant Control / Storm Summon

@TygerDarkstorm
Scrapper: staff / nin

@Here be Dragons
Stalker: Stone Melee / Stone Armor

@Coyotedancer
Defender: Sonic / Seismic

@ChzBoi
Mastermind: Robots / Sonic (bonus roll!)

@Delta
Stalker: Ice Melee / Stone Armor

@Schrodingers Bear

Scrapper: Street Justice / Invulnerability

@SunSetSam

Mastermind:  Demons / Dark (bonus roll!)

the exp event made for some super quick leveling.. maybe too quick. lol

Edited by Troo
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

OK, three rolls

1. Dominator: Earth Control/Fiery Assault

I already have an earth control dominator and I don't really like /fire, but I could do this one.

2. Scrapper: Street Justice/Fiery Aura

3. Scrapper: Street Justice/Invulnerability

Look like the RNG is trying to tell me something. I went with #3 because I like the taunt aura.

screenshot_220403-16-58-14.jpg.5fd87d50f89149299e39ede889aa6324.jpg

This Chic Freak, my SJ/Inv scrapper. I rolled her up  2 days ago. Thanks to the mapserver event, plus a couple of WSTs and some Mothership/Hamidon raids, I hit 50 and unlocked my alpha before I could get a better screenshot.

This combo was fun. Street Justice can have a decent attack chain pretty early, so I enjoyed playing her. In fact, I think I'll be playing this character for a quite a while.

• Thumbs Up 5

I have Alfante up to L17 (if I remember right). He's been LOTS of fun so far. One issue was what to do with other pools. I thought about Sorcery, since I really like Rune of Protection, but, considering I wrote him as a former circus acrobat, Leaping made more sense. Gonna stay thematic, and not take SJ, which means I'll need lame jump kick to get acrobatics and spring attack. Fun so far!

• Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I found that there are three archetypes lists, an original one posted in the event, another one including epic archetypes, and ArchVileTerror posted an "updated" here...
Oh well, let's see what choices we have on all three lists (cheating!). Am adding stars to the choices to see what I might fancy...

49 - 27 - 66
Original: dominator - electric - psionic

>>> I like domis, this could be interesting - **
Epic List: sentinel - dark blast - ninjitsu

>>> haven't played sentinels, this has a theme attached to it already... ***
ArchVileTerror: brute - electric melee - regeneration
>>> probably a fairly common one, although brutes are fun... ***

66 - 98 - 3
Original: scrapper - war mace - bio armour
>>> scrappers aren't my fav arch, this looks quite wacky, though - **
Epic List: mastermind - thugs - cold domination
>>> this looks fun, but I am very bad at playing mms... (I know, I get a bonus roll, but why not keeping it?) - *
ArchVileTerror: sentinel - water blast - bio armour
>>> oh gosh. I got a visual straight away...  ***

46 - 35 - 35
Original: dominator - electric - energy
>>> could be fun as hell to play...  ***
Epic List: tanker - fiery aura - fiery melee
>>> too cliche' - *
ArchVileTerror: brute - fiery melee - fiery aura
>> fun as hell, incredibly cliche', we have a jackpot though, and no brutes yet... - ***

.. thinking ...
.. calculating ...
.. checking names availability ...
.. and the winner is ...

Supper's Ready: brute - fiery melee - fiery aura

because I know a fireman who looks after the fire...

screenshot_220404-23-34-06.jpg.bb2bd01b3b558cb0d59851de6d4e17df.jpg

Edited by lmollea
forgot to list what I chose!
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

In honor of reaching level 20, Alfante pays homage to those who keep him gainfully employed:
image.png.ad81cd694bc33047b5b9d27c04d45173.png

So gauche. Let's slap some burnt orange on that puppy...

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Should be no surprise that thanks to the Mapserver deciding it's had enough of our collective guff, the road to 30 was a quick one.  I rode the bonuses out and quickly zoomed past 30 which isn't really my normal plan of action.  Still I took some time to collect myself at 38 and build out a modest set, then ran a few extra missions to see what some of the higher end was like.

So my opinions on Electric/Fire Defender: As a team player this feels like it would be great.  Plenty of healing, the excellent resist bubble, a modest damage/accuracy boost all around and no real slouch in the damage department either.  Very active playstyle though, can't just fire and forget powers.  My specific issue here though is that i'm not usually a team player, being both someone who keeps to themselves and someone who plays on Indomitable in the dead of night. 

As a solo player, this build isn't so hot, so to speak.  While i'm certainly enjoying fire's fast and high damage, the two sets paired together have very minimal damage mitigation capacity.  I can chain myself a decent heal and absorb but I have no real way to prevent too much incoming damage.  No secondary effect on fire along with Electric having extremely limited debuffs means it's kill or be killed and that's not always the easiest on a Defender through raw damage.  I'm still doing fine in +0x3 where I am but it's a DPS race for most fights and having to chain heals/absorbs off my sentinel is a lot of wasted time where that's concerned (I need to look up some macros for this).

Still I think i'm having more fun than the Fire/Kin Corrupter last time.  Better theme and Electric is a little easier to handle versus Kinetics.  I'm willing to bet if I teamed a bit more often i'd be loving the combo more, but i'm afraid this one's comes up a little short.  I'll probably keep going with it for now though, we're already another 130m inf in debt to it.

Also some tweaks to the outfit.  Wings and rocket boots!

383917116_SolarThunder.thumb.JPG.a52413b1fa7e3b5c0c62aade7fec4d50.JPG

• Thumbs Up 3

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

'Took Cantus through a quick run of Cult's highway tunnel farm to catch him up to the rest of the family SG's mid-level team... and then spent Saturday afternoon running around with a Stone Brute, a Dark Defender and a Savage Stalker. He handled pretty well for a character with such an odd-ball combination of powers.

Cantus.jpg

As an aside, it's hard to match Cantus-the-Fraggle's color scheme. We just don't have quite the same shades of purple, orange and pinkish lilac. (For folks who weren't kids of the 80's or didn't have kids in the 80's.... or a much-younger kid brother, in my case,,, who were in to Fraggle Rock.  This clip was Cantus' introduction in the series. The lyrics of that song are also Mage!Cantus' current bio text. 😆 And yes.... I really, really want the Siren lore pet's music-themed Sonic FX for him. So very much. )

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Thumbs Up 3

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Who could have anticipated a 10x exp event coinciding with the Slot Machine challenge?  Fate maybe.

Levels were quick over the weekend.

Maybe too quick.

I did get a good enough feel for Icy Assault to confirm I am no Dominator. This AT continues elude my play style.

Then, last night, a voice whispered "try again.. t r y  a g a i n"

Is it a mercy, maybe a curse, or could it be the RNG is a trickster longing for another victim?

This event continues until Friday April 22nd.

If a chosen character is leveled past 30 and found to be undesirable: feel free to select one of the remaining rolls or re-roll all together. C'est la vie!

• Haha 1

51-83-33 dom-mind-energy

15-82-29 brute-staff-energy

6-5-72 blaster-archery-ninja

Well given that I have never enjoyed playing Doms, and that looks like a hellish combo as well, I suspect there's a long range ninja in my near future...

• Thumbs Up 2

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

Played a few sessions (hi Alfante!), level 25 (thanks to the mapserver event, I skipped the first 22 levels...), I still don't like much melee in this game - I just feel I'm always not in range for attacks - anyway, boy hits quite nice, but it's a broken sink for endurance (I just managed to slot some level 20-25 IOs let's see where we go).
Resistance is meh ... but ofc this is a heal based brute ... I despreately need to add recharge to healing flames...

• Thumbs Up 1

First roll: 37-13-11  Defender, Electrical Affinity, Assault Rifle (lolz)

Second roll: 93-42-31 Tank, Ice Armor, Energy Melee  **Winner!**

Third roll: 100-9-13 Tank, Bio Armor, Claws

• Thumbs Up 3

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

5/16/96 - Beam/time blaster ... Sure sounds solid, but doesn't prompt any non-obvious concepts.

61/64/44 - Ninjas/pain mastermind ... hm, I can think of something nifty here...

87/19/69 - Dual blades/radiation stalker ... Too similar to my fully IOd DB/elec stalker I already have.

Bonus roll - 34/28/80 - Dark/thermal corruptor ... I'd like to give this a go but need a cooler character concept.

Therefore my first roll from the slot machine, clawing her way out from Hell by force of will with the suffering shades of sinners following, is...

Hungry Ghosts, ninjas/pain MM

spacer.png

Edited by pyrocumulus
  • Thumbs Up 3

First entry was a bust (it was okay. just don't feel like chasing perma-dom)

Second entry:

45 - 57 - 45

41 - 91 - 76

97 - 70 - 54

45 - 57 - 45

Defender.. hmm I got a Defender on my 1st entry Radiation Emission.. Ooo Energy Blast.. Ah (I have played this a lot on other ATs)

41 - 91 - 76

Defender.. what?! 3 out of 5 rolls (RNG hint?) Traps.. hmm Radiation Blast.. I do love some Irradiate on top of Laser Beams from eyes, Proton Volley & Cosmic Burst (Selection)

97 - 70 - 54

Tanker.. interesting Shield Defense.. yep yep Martial Arts.. oh geez the blank slate / easy button (not a lot needed to cap)

Defender: Traps / Radiation Blast it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/2/2022 at 11:57 AM, Here be Dragons said:

32-3-99
Corruptor-Archery-Trick Arrow
Strong contender. If I was going to choose Archery (which I rarely do), this would likely be the classic (and effective) combination, especially with a scourging Rain of Arrows.

50-9-25
Dominator-Darkness Control-Electricity Assault
I love Darkness Control on trollers and doms, but I had to look up Electricity Assault in Mids. I can't see any reason to take Elec Assault unless it is to supplement energy drain in the primary powerset.

83-92-84
Stalker-Stone Melee-Stone Armor
Wow, an S3 (Stone/Stone Stalker). The concept of a silent, deadly lump of rock really is taking me some time to wrap my head around!

I'm open for recommendations. The corruptor seems the safe/traditional choice, but the Deadly Rock Assassin has a twisted appeal. Anyone know how effective this combination is likely to be?

And my jackpot is: Krystal Killer - Stone-Stone_Stalker (Currently at level 21)

Bio:

At age 11, she tracked down and killed her father, the Circle of Thorns mage who had sacrificed her mother in an arcane ritual. The smiling mage's dying words were that his child was now a stone-hearted killer.

A mage's words have power and the girl chose to embrace that power. Now known as the Krystal Killer, she works as a hired assassin whilst she further develops her abilities. She appears to take particular delight in flaying Circle of Thorns mages, going out of her way to target them.

Krystal-Killer.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Ran into Supper’s Ready. We ran a couple mishes. Alfante is L26 now. Would like to hit 30 this weekend but not likely. We’re traveling .

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Troo said:

41 - 91 - 76

Defender.. what?! 3 out of 5 rolls (RNG hint?) Traps.. hmm Radiation Blast.. I do love some Irradiate on top of Laser Beams from eyes, Proton Volley & Cosmic Burst (Selection)

I've traps on a troller gravity/traps - it's quite fun (in team)

• Thumbs Up 1

11-15-25 = Brute, dark melee/energy aura

Hmmm . . . That sounds like a decent pairing and one I haven't played before.  While I do have a bunch of dark melee, I only have a couple of energy aura. 

Strong defense and light resist backed by -tohit, two heals, some regen, and endurance for days.

I came up with a build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

DM-EA Brute: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shadow Punch

• (A) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (17) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (21) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Superior Brute's Fury - Recharge/Fury Bonus

Level 1: Kinetic Shield

• (A) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (3) Shield Wall - Defense
  • (3) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (11) Shield Wall - Defense/Recharge

Level 2: Smite

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (23) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (27) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (29) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (29) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (31) Superior Unrelenting Fury - RechargeTime/+Regen/+End

Level 4: Dampening Field

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (5) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (5) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (7) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (7) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (9) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 6: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (9) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 8: Touch of Fear

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 10: Entropic Aura

• (A) Perfect Zinger - Threat/Placate
  • (43) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage

Level 12: Siphon Life

• (A) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Gladiator's Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (33) Gladiator's Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/End/Rech
  • (33) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (34) Healing IO

Level 14: Power Shield

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (15) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
  • (15) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (17) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime

Level 16: Energy Protection

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (42) Aegis - Resistance
  • (43) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 18: Dark Consumption

• (A) Eradication - Damage
  • (46) Eradication - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (46) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (48) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage

Level 20: Energy Cloak

• (21) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 22: Boxing

• (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage

Level 24: Tough

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (25) Aegis - Resistance
  • (25) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (27) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 26: Soul Drain

• (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Fury of the Gladiator - Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Fury of the Gladiator - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (36) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 28: Energy Drain

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (43) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 30: Weave

• (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 32: Midnight Grasp

• (A) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (37) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (39) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 35: Energize

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (45) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (45) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (45) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 38: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (39) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 41: Super Speed

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 44: Gloom

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (48) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
  • (48) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 47: Darkest Night

• (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance

Level 49: Dark Obliteration

• (A) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (50) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (50) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (50) Annihilation - Damage/RechargeTime

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Fury

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (11) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Power Transfer - EndMod
  • (13) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self
  • (13) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
Level 41: Speed Phase

------------

And thus was born: COSMIC FLEA!  Strange alien powered by Dark Energy.

image.thumb.jpeg.be9d9cdc8e908160625c845f90c5db5b.jpeg

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Thumbs Up 3