Join us on Discord for Issue 27 Testing (now for Page 3)

Bopper

(2021 Mar 10) Update mentioned here, original message below: 

Hi all,

I have set up a Discord server that will help testers communicate with each other. If you are interested in joining, use this invite link:  

https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

This is not a substitute for Focused Feedback discussion as I do not work with Homecoming in any capacity. It is simply to share information, organize teams, provide tools, etc.

Thank you

Edit: Thanks to a good suggestion, we will also have an in-game channel set up on the Brain Storming server. The channel is: Gold Standard 

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 minute ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

Perhaps an in-game Global Channel would be productive?

Yes, that would be productive. I haven't done that before, but I can probably do so now. Thanks for the idea

• Thanks 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

For those that know me, I make these spreadsheets for Homecoming. I also made one for the Beta.

CoH_Homecoming_of_Data_I27_P1_20201023.xlsx

Good work is going on in our small test community. Up to 33 members so far. Feel free to Join and help flesh out Issue 27 before it goes Live.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lockpick said:

Join which?  The discord or the channel?

3 hours ago, Lines said:

Both?

Both, but more importantly the Discord

• 4 months later

I believe Page 2 will be coming to Brainstorm in the near future, so I wanted to get the word out again that I run a Beta Testing Discord for the purpose of coordinating testing with others and to provide test results and feedback. 

Thank you to all and I look forward to your assistance in getting Page 2 cleaned up before it goes Live.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bopper said:

I believe Page 2 will be coming to Brainstorm in the near future, so I wanted to get the word out again that I run a Beta Testing Discord for the purpose of coordinating testing with others and to provide test results and feedback. 

I hope to be able to participate in this round...  (So long as it's not across the seasonal anime Finale Week/Premiere Week...  My time/energy will be limited then.)  Could you shoot me an invite?

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

5 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Could you shoot me an invite?

The invite link is in the first post.

Just now, AboveTheChemist said:

The invite link is in the first post.

D'oh!  That's what I get for browsing on the dregs of my first cup of coffee.

It's already shaping up to be "that kind of day".

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• Bopper changed the title to Join us on Discord for Issue 27 Testing (now for Page 3)

Hey all, here is my gratuitous early bump for the Beta Testing Discord. I do this early in hopes enough eyes can see it before Page 3 is released on Brainstorm (at which point Testing and feedback drowns out this post, rightfully so). 

Keep in mind, this bump is not foreshadowing. I have no idea as to when Page 3 Testing will begin on Brainstorm. I just want to invite folks who are interested in testing and am offering a way to easily communicate with other testers in the community. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, Bopper said:

Hey all, here is my gratuitous early bump for the Beta Testing Discord. I do this early in hopes enough eyes can see it before Page 3 is released on Brainstorm (at which point Testing and feedback drowns out this post, rightfully so). 

Keep in mind, this bump is not foreshadowing. I have no idea as to when Page 3 Testing will begin on Brainstorm. I just want to invite folks who are interested in testing and am offering a way to easily communicate with other testers in the community. 

Already in the testing discord, but I always appreciate the reminder so I can gird my loins in preparation for the beta testing fun to begin >:)

• Thumbs Up 1

Liberty and Virtue server refugee. Everlasting resident.

Main/Planned Characters:

• Astellus - Kinetic/Energy/Mu Scrapper (Magic)
  • Plasmitar - Radiation/Energy/Flame Blaster (Science)
  • Scionic - Psychic/Atomic/Soul Blaster (Mutation)
  • Safehouse - Street Justice/Energy Aura Scrapper (Magic)
  • Starshear - Energy/Atomic/Force Blaster (Science)
  • Neonstar - Luminous/Luminous Peacebringer (Natural)
  • Faerwald - Gravity/Energy/Psionic Dominator (Science)
  • Fomalhaut - Rad/Rad Sentinel (Science)

• 2 months later
  • 3 weeks later

New month, New bump. Come join us for testing shenanigans. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, eldriyth said:

Do you guys even have public patch notes or anything? I check out the discord and nothing is showing.

Nothing is public until the user agrees by the rules of the discord. I assume you were Drakiyth who joined and left a minute later? To answer your question, the patch notes are not public, even on the discord. The patch notes are generated on the closed beta forums. If you are interested in becoming a tester on closed beta, you are welcome to request access. But if you only want a sneak peak into what's on closed beta, I would recommend waiting until it's released to Brainstorm as anything currently on closed beta is not guaranteed to make it to Live. There have already been one or two items that have gotten reverted.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later

I'm totally late with this, but *BUMP*. Come join us on Discord for Page 3 beta testing (which is now open to Brainstorm).

• Like 1