Accolade Guide: 4 Passive Bonuses

nojiyo

On 8/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, ZekeStenzland said:

The catch with Maria is that Siege’s mission is one of many random missions she has. You might get it immediately, you might have to do 10 AV missions before you get Siege. Hard to say. 

For Iron Man, I took my 45 Fortunata to Mercy Island. There are a few buildings on fire there, seems to be random which ones.  Between my defenses, Panacea proc, Power Transfer proc, the Absorb proc, and the scaling resistance proc, I did fine just standing in the fire overnight. Resting in the fire killed me in about 10secs. 

A lot of BAFs, you usually see them spammed several a day.  Quick and easy way to get Siege and also some incarnate components

• 4 months later

Shrouded: Do Black Shroud Dimension Arc in Ouroboros. You just need to enter and exit the mission and you’ll get the exploration badge.

• Had to defeat the Elite Boss to get this badge.
Edited by RicoZaid
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/13/2019 at 11:17 PM, nojiyo said:

TASK FORCE COMMANDER / INVADER +Max HP

Only Exploration badges on villainside. You will need the Hero Slayer Badge. This gives a contact who gives all the mayhem missions on command. He is in Port Oakes. You need to kill 25 heroes to get the badge. You can do this by doing the LRSF, hunting heroes in Recluse’s Victory. Or the fastest way:
Go to Heroside to Brickstown, do the signature story arc, on the 3rd mission set it to -1x8. You’ll get the badge after completing this mission once.

This story arc? From Dakota Berg? https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Dakota_Berg

I see it is available in Ouroboros 🙂

The mission has a Part 1, Part 2 and Finale. By 3rd you mean Finale? https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Dakota_Berg#Finale:_The_Artist.27s_Debut

Thanks!🙂

Yup, worked got the Bloody Hands badge after this 🙂https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Bloody_Hands_Badge

Edited by RicoZaid

On 7/17/2022 at 3:06 PM, RicoZaid said:

Shrouded: Do Black Shroud Dimension Arc in Ouroboros. You just need to enter and exit the mission and you’ll get the exploration badge.

• Had to defeat the Elite Boss to get this badge.

If you do the mish through Ouro, you have to defeat Nightstar.  If you have the mish directly from Maria, you only have to walk on/off the map.  

Same with Multidimensional - if through Ouro, you have to complete the mish to get the badge.  If you have it directly from Tina, just have to walk on/off.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Frozen Burn said:

If you do the mish through Ouro, you have to defeat Nightstar.  If you have the mish directly from Maria, you only have to walk on/off the map.  

Same with Multidimensional - if through Ouro, you have to complete the mish to get the badge.  If you have it directly from Tina, just have to walk on/off.

No.

I always did it via Ouro and always just went in and out of the mission to get the badge.

There is no popup though so people ought to check their 'recent' list after leaving the mission.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Sovera said:

No.

I always did it via Ouro and always just went in and out of the mission to get the badge.

There is no popup though so people ought to check their 'recent' list after leaving the mission.

Interesting.  This has never happened for me or my friends when we did it.  We ALWAYS had to complete the mish to get the badge when done through Ouro.  I guess we were always unlucky.  (And yes, I know there is no "popup" for the badges.)

On 10/22/2021 at 9:22 PM, aethereal said:

Minor update:

With the latest page, you can now more easily find exploration badges by typing their coordinates (which you look up in the wiki) into chat in square brackets.  So for example, if you say:

[135, 317, -313]

Then the result (in Local, say) will come out as a clickable link.  If you click it, the game will put down a pin at that coordinate location (in this case, if you're in Atlas Park, it will be the location of the Top Dog badge).  Then you simply follow the mark on your compass to the badge.

In my experience, this is significantly easier than trying to find the marker in Vidiot Maps (which has the problem of not being exact enough to get you quickly to the actual area of the badge, especially if there's a lot of vertical around the badge), or following the location with /showfps 3 (where you have to mentally transform the difference between your current location and the target one into directions).

There is a pop menu that has all badges, history plaques and so forth with clickable links. It even has a section for the stat accolades that tells you which parts you have done.

1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

There is a pop menu that has all badges, history plaques and so forth with clickable links. It even has a section for the stat accolades that tells you which parts you have done.

I already put the links by order around page 2 or something. Just since most of the plaques and badges overlap zones and there is no point in traveling to the same zone twice.

• 1 month later
  • 5 weeks later
On 7/1/2019 at 4:40 AM, justicebeliever said:

...As you can see Paragon Wiki is a very valuable resource.  Big Disclaimer Paragon Wiki doesn't allow updates beyond the shutdown of the original game in 2012.  The Homecoming Team has many several changes, but Paragon Wiki is still accurate 95% of the time.

Yep. Paragon Wiki is great. However, the Homecoming wiki  has everything the Paragon Wiki has, plus updates and additional resources. It started off as an exact copy of the Paragon wiki, after all. In many ways the Homecoming wiki is superior to the old Paragon wiki, especially if you're playing on Homecoming. If you're on the Homecoming server, I'd say the Homecoming wiki is THE place to hang your hat...

• 7 months later

I honestly haven't done a mayhem mission before... I'm assuming you have to complete every mayhem mission to get to the next one? because you can't skip them all right? How long do they typically take to complete? 

Edit. Wow necroed lol.. didn't realize this has been dead for 7 months

Edited by Emprad

If you have difficulty set low and don't care about the side quests, mayhem missions are fast.  They toss an ordinary boss hero at you, and where you need to go is clearly marked on the map.  You can skip the enemies in the way there, knock down the vault, kill the hero.  Maybe 3-5 minutes.

29 minutes ago, Emprad said:

I honestly haven't done a mayhem mission before... I'm assuming you have to complete every mayhem mission to get to the next one? because you can't skip them all right? How long do they typically take to complete? 

Edit. Wow necroed lol.. didn't realize this has been dead for 7 months

Even though Necro:

If you are doing the Mayhems via Newspaper, appropriate level range needed by the lead.

If you are doing them via Lord Schweinzer, you can run them in any order from him.  He'll give you a particular one, but you can reselect.  In the mission, you'll be exemplered to the highest level for the mission.

I tend to do all the ones that can be accessed via the sub near him first.  (Sometimes you have to abandon and reselect since it will be either the close sub, or the one in the far southwest)

I then do Brickstown (ship in south near ferry), IP (tug in south middle), then Talos and PI (helicopter near Macronville)

And if all you are after is the Invader badge, you can just hit the exploration badges and be done in 15 minutes.  Especially if you have someone talking to Lord Pork to setup the missions.

Edited by lemming

31 minutes ago, lemming said:

Even though Necro:

If you are doing the Mayhems via Newspaper, appropriate level range needed by the lead.

If you are doing them via Lord Schweinzer, you can run them in any order from him.  He'll give you a particular one, but you can reselect.  In the mission, you'll be exemplered to the highest level for the mission.

I tend to do all the ones that can be accessed via the sub near him first.  (Sometimes you have to abandon and reselect since it will be either the close sub, or the one in the far southwest)

I then do Brickstown (ship in south near ferry), IP (tug in south middle), then Talos and PI (helicopter near Macronville)

And if all you are after is the Invader badge, you can just hit the exploration badges and be done in 15 minutes.  Especially if you have someone talking to Lord Pork to setup the missions.

I was going to do the method the OP said to do, do the bricks signature arc to get the contact that gives all the mayhem missions (the OP didn't say the contacts name?) and do the mayhem missions, I was just wondering how long they take to complete because I was assuming you need to complete a mayhem missions to move to the next. But if you can do 9 missions in 15 minutes it must be pretty quick.

1 hour ago, Emprad said:

the OP didn't say the contacts name?

The contact is Dakota Berg in Brickstown or Tyrka in St. Martial depending if you want to do it blueside or redside, respectively. Setting the third mission of their SSA to -1x2 should be sufficient to get the Hero Slayer badge and unlock Lord Schweinzer to run the mayhem missions.

It's been a while since I have done it but I think 15 minutes seems reasonable to just pop in and get the exploration badge for each mission. The Invader badge wiki page has a list of the coordinates for each exploration badge (use the copy link on the wiki page) that you can paste into chat and head straight to the badge.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

The contact is Dakota Berg in Brickstown or Tyrka in St. Martial depending if you want to do it blueside or redside, respectively. Setting the third mission of their SSA to -1x2 should be sufficient to get the Hero Slayer badge and unlock Lord Schweinzer to run the mayhem missions.

It's been a while since I have done it but I think 15 minutes seems reasonable to just pop in and get the exploration badge for each mission. The Invader badge wiki page has a list of the coordinates for each exploration badge (use the copy link on the wiki page) that you can paste into chat and head straight to the badge.

So you can simply pop in and grab the badge and not complete it? It's timed and you do things to add to the timer right? so does the timer start with very little time or something? How do you cancel or skip or complete the mish to get 9 mishes in 15 mins? Sorry lol maybe I should just do some to educate myself..

Edited by Emprad

I think you can just pop in and grab the badge without completing it. If you want to complete it, you can head to the bank to rob it and defeat the good guys. The initial timer should give you plenty of time to do that, if you would rather complete it as normal, but you can do side quests to add to the timer if needed. Otherwise I think Lord Schweinzer gives you the option to abandon the mission and take the failure, but my memory is pretty hazy there. I personally love mayhem missions so I've always completed them normally and done the side quests, so speedrunning them just for the badge isn't my area of expertise.

6 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I think you can just pop in and grab the badge without completing it. If you want to complete it, you can head to the bank to rob it and defeat the good guys. The initial timer should give you plenty of time to do that, if you would rather complete it as normal, but you can do side quests to add to the timer if needed. Otherwise I think Lord Schweinzer gives you the option to abandon the mission and take the failure, but my memory is pretty hazy there. I personally love mayhem missions so I've always completed them normally and done the side quests, so speedrunning them just for the badge isn't my area of expertise.

Ah ok cool, regular missions you only have 1 abandon every like 24-48 hours or something so I thought that applied to mayhem but if I can take a failure from the contact as many times as I want then I guess thats how it can be done in 15 mins, thank you for the replies!

2 minutes ago, Emprad said:

Ah ok cool, regular missions you only have 1 abandon every like 24-48 hours or something so I thought that applied to mayhem but if I can take a failure from the contact as many times as I want then I guess thats how it can be done in 15 mins, thank you for the replies!

You are welcome! Worst case scenario is that you grab the exploration badge and just have to wait for the timer to run out and fail it. If I am wrong about any of the above (and I easily could be!), hopefully someone more knowledgeable will come along and correct any of my mistakes.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Emprad said:

Auto Complete is every 3 days.   Abandon is not limited.

You just need the exploration badges for the Invader Accolade, so pop in, grab badge, pop out, abandon.

My method:

Alt account has Lord Sweizner already and just hangs out at his location.

The character needing the badge goes to mission and grabs the explore badge and then goes back to exit.

While they exit, the Alt Char changes selected mission (doesn't matter what) so that they can then talk to Lord and abandon mission.

Then we do the next mission.

I do the order:

Atlas, Kings, Skyway, Steel, Founders and keep rechoosing mission until it's in the sub near Lord

Then Bricks, IP, Talos, and PI since they are always in the same doors.  Talos & PI being at the same place.

Occasionally, you'll see a mission failure come up because some timer was still running even though the mission was abandoned, but it doesn't mess anything up.

You can do these missions with a Vigilante getting the badges, but you won't get the accolade until you swap to a red alignment.

• Like 1