Alright so it's a little embarassing

5 hours ago, Hero_of_Light said:

Turn xp off? Lol

Sure, otherwise you outlevel content, and would need to use Ouroboros.

A fiddly detail is that doing mission arcs through Ouroboros doesn't unlock those contacts as stores.

Had to go look at my mostly-MSR-ing Emp...

Medi numbers.jpg

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

A fiddly detail is that doing mission arcs through Ouroboros doesn't unlock those contacts as stores.

This bit drives me crazy! Seems like every damn time I want to clear out some junk enh drops, I fall for those guys saying, "Take a look at my wares."

Then I click to sell something, the game makes the right beep noise, and... Nothing happens.

Jerks!

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing, @SuperPlyx.   I have been trying to save up for the Anniversary Badges.  If I had 2,370 Reward Merits, then I kind of imagine I would have unlocked all those Badges.  Instead, I'm sitting at around 300 in inventory, and only have less than half the Anniversary Badges unlocked.   If the method by which the game is recording Merits Earnt is somehow bugged, then it's likely the Devs are also being fed incorrect data whenever they're attempting to monitor that information.  Which also suggests that players may have far fewer Merits than the datamining indicates.

We should probably try to monitor that ourselves a little and see if there's any discrepancy.

My farmer leveled outside of AE, either running with PI smash teams, or dual-boxed with my "other Brute", Semnai, on her scanner and arc missions... so Harry would actually have pretty average-looking numbers for a level 50 character, I suspect. Nothing he's done SINCE THEN has counted, but... at least at a casual glance he'd seem like Joe Average. XD

I have to go see Sem's own numbers, though. Hers should be... entertaining. 

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

2 minutes ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

What might be more irksome to you, @roleki, is that's Healing done as a Mercs/Traps Mastermind, without touching the Medicine Pool.

What are you using, Thoughts & Prayers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

My two most played

image.png.4bf043cf87903470202fd5f1e4267fa6.png

image.png.abd9888f229def6b734ef8bfbb9f39d1.png

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

haha. I have one of these. Clay, my AR/Dev blaster. I didn't really plan to power-level him that high up. I just wanted enough levels so I can get some res/def on a blaster and a semblance of an attack chain.

But... the friends that hosts the farms as well as the people who door sit with me have really fun banter. Next thing I know He's 48. Towards the higher levels, I would join in the fight from the side, sniping here and there. I don't think I've run a single mission on him, though. I think it's safe to say that he's SWAT: Sit, Wait and Talk. 😃

Edit: just checked. I ran 2 missions on him. I have no idea where I got the merits from. Been street sweeping yesterday just to acquaint myself with his janky attack chain.

Untitled.jpeg.725f812f805f5134be6f5ff40ffbafdd.jpeg

Edited by Six Six

Ooh, okay, I'll bite:

image.png.46376d153dcf1ab1c4f9185fa2b44510.png

For a Regen Scrapper I was actually a bit surprised by how low the amount of damage he's taken actually is, especially compared to some others above who're in close proximity level wise and likely not Regen. Someone else mentioned a question on the Merit counter, this is accurate for this character.

image.png.eefe97d192751ef560a00c32232358af.pngimage.png.925af233cbb1901970b1d1dc06a78da4.png

This character ended up becoming my original prime marketer before I started having characters self-fund. It's interesting to know what seems like such a small four digit number actually represents.

image.png.b04e07e1da84f05721df856dd7e0db66.png

And what is technically my "most played" character (somehow). Build is a "self funded" and has 190 sold enhancements, 598 Salvage sold, and 2 Inspirations sold (the very first thing ever used to generate 10 Inf to make 30k from a T3 Inspiration in order to pick up the combat boosters at P2W at level 1). Another case of "Merits are accurate."