unwritten rules... #1 - 10

3.  Remember to join a 'Cimerora' mission team, when you have no idea how to get there, so the team leader can explain what you need to do to get there, while the rest of team waits.  Then then repeat these directions another few times, before the recruit tells you he is redside.  Then repeat all again because the wayword explorer's friend decided that he now needs to join.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 2

PvP Capture the Flag!  Bring some fun into it....

4. If you were the one who went afk when the Green Button popped and made everyone wait an extra 15 seconds....

Never admit it.

Bury your shame. Deep, deep down. Die with that terrible knowledge haunting you.

And most importantly, remember to have fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

7. D O N " T  E V E R  T E L L  Me  how to play.. suggestions welcome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Left 1
  • Banjo 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

9. If you're the Tank don't go showing off how well you survive by abandoning your team of squishies to solo the other half of the map.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

13 - Always blame the team lead when you bollocks up that "Master of" run. They didn't explain it properly to you!

• Banjo 1
  • Microphone 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

4 hours ago, shortguy on indom said:

1.  Remember to announce that you have a 'team transporter' for next mission, before everyone splits like frightened rabbits.

Announce it before the mission ends.  There is no need to wait.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Banjo 1
  • Microphone 1

14. When you are not level 50 and are participating in a zone event, and you suddenly find that you who are NOT level 50 and are suddenly the team lead - recognize your league leader cannot promote the 50 on your team to be the team lead. But YOU can! And should! 

• Like 1
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

1) i expect competent play from my teammates

2) i have been known to pull moves so stupid even i cannot figure out what i expected to accomplish 

3) do not expect me to heal you because i run one of the better healers in the game (dark dark corr) Find some inspiration … or don’t

4) do not join a Master run and immediately state you dont know the missions after it starts.  
5) You need to learn some of the dozen transport options to most places.  
6) it is DFB. Not DBF or FBD or BFD.  And NO, there are none just randomly happening Redside. 
7) Do not go near City Hall in Posi 1 until the team has cleared the area. Ever.  Seriously.  You cannot be that drunk and still be breathing.  
8 a Synapse should never be run at +level. Ever

9) a little respect goes a long way. A lot of respect makes me wonder about your mental state

10) if you are wondering whether to put me on ignore, just do it.  I can promise you the relationship does not get better than it is now.  Remember me fondly 

• Haha 10
  • Moose 1
  • Banjo 1

20 hours ago, shortguy on indom said:

3.  Remember to join a 'Cimerora' mission team, when you have no idea how to get there, so the team leader can explain what you need to do to get there, while the rest of team waits.  Then then repeat these directions another few times, before the recruit tells you he is redside.  Then repeat all again because the wayword explorer's friend decided that he now needs to join.

Corollary: if you find yourself on a Cim team with that person, take the time to go usher then to a tunnel and then the Night Ward house to get the badge.  Because if you give someones Romans to fight, they fight for a day.  Show them how to find the Romans, and they fight then for the rest of their life, I guess.

• Haha 2
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝