Presented Without Further Comment...

_NOPE_

The one who climbed the beanstalk? If true, this is HUGE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Statesman returns?

• Haha 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

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

Although, with that being said . . . I will estimate that Jimmy is too fabulous to be -that- Jack.

• Sad 1

Dude who built a house, only to have his malt eaten by rats.  Hate it when that happens.

• Haha 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• City Council
2 hours ago, ArchVileTerror said:

I think Jimmy's in the U.K. though, right?  Wouldn't that place him at, like 9AM his time?

Jimmy is a robot, and thus does not require such things as "sleep". (Also, yes.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

Here's the further comment, since it's not April Fool's Day anymore. I was hoping some fanboys would freak out that HC was being run by Emmert. To my dismay AND delight, that didn't happen, and instead the comments became hilarious. I'm assuming it's because everyone instantly saw beyond this horribly obvious ruse.

My autism doesn't allow me to lie and/or deceive very well, apparently. 😢

• Like 1
I'm out.

Jack taking back CoH would have been a WAY better April Fools joke than tiny togas.

• Haha 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."