Mid's Reborn: Hero Designer

Metalios

On 2/11/2021 at 5:56 PM, crytilis said:

Navigate to C:\Users\<yourwindowsusername>\AppData\Local\RebornTeam\ and delete ConfigSP.json

I'm getting this same error now (though in English) and there's no such file in my folder. I've tried a full reinstall using both the exe/msi and msi links to no avail.

Nevermind. Uninstalling then manually deleting leftovers and reinstalling worked.

Edited by Mr. Vee
update

So I have Windows 10 and I am trying to install the Exe/MSI from https://midsreborn.com and it keeps finding this file as malware and won't install. Anything else I can try?

I got the zip file to work though, extracted it and now this new version seems to shift the power sockets to the left off page to where you can't see them. 

Edited by ChromeFamily

2 hours ago, ChromeFamily said:

So I have Windows 10 and I am trying to install the Exe/MSI from https://midsreborn.com and it keeps finding this file as malware and won't install. Anything else I can try?

I got the zip file to work though, extracted it and now this new version seems to shift the power sockets to the left off page to where you can't see them. 

ChromeFamily, the Devs have stated (last page) that this is a false alarm. I'm not sure what has to be done to get AV programs to calm down.

I haven't seen the power sockets problem, but I'll play with it and see if I can replicate on any of my other PCs.

• 2 weeks later
On 3/13/2021 at 5:18 PM, Vhalidictes said:

I haven't seen the power sockets problem, but I'll play with it and see if I can replicate on any of my other PCs.

Here is a picture of it, notice how it’s shifted to the left and I can’t move anything out of its way to see it. Look at “snapshot” and “brawl” for examples.

(note: this doesn’t change regardless if I maximize the program or not)

F1E73D1E-3AE7-42A7-B3F2-F37039610724.jpeg

Edited by ChromeFamily

Is there a chance the unique IO behavior can return to how it was? Before one of the last patches we could slot something unique like the ATOs or purple sets, then switch to the alternate slotting to hide them and slot the same in another power in order to compare things or what ever reason.

Now changing to the alternate slotting is still counting the set as slotted in. I am not allowed to slot it, UNLESS I slot one that is not in use (for example the damage IO of purple sets we seldom pick) and then use the repeat slotting function in middle mouse button

Can something be done about the display for Inherent powers.  Maybe allow them to be manually re-ordered, or something?  It's annoying to, say, change an Incarnate power and have everything move around.  Not to mention the spots chosen for automatic fill for Kheldian Dwarf forms is really...scattershot.

• 4 weeks later
20 hours ago, cohjess8107 said:

Any word on when Mids will be updated with the new Issue 27, Page 2? There's a lot of changes in travel powers and I really want to update my builds because of it.

It's TBD as of right now, they're  working on it during all of their available free time. 

Thank you Reborn Team for everything you do for this community!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cohjess8107 said:

Would there be an update here when they do have a timeline or when it has been changed?

Yes, an announcement would be made here

• Thanks 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

46 minutes ago, Professor Oops said:

When I attempted to launch Mids Reborn, I received this error message.

1977426841_MidsRebornerrormsg.png.9d35e9043f861a283811c52e5def0254.png

Prior to today, I haven't had any problems running Mids Reborn.  Currently running version 3.0.4.7

Uninstalled and reinstalled Mids, with same results.

Open the file explorer, navigate to %localappdata%\RebornTeam and delete the ConfigSP.json file there, then restart Mids.

Doing so will fix it but you will have to reauthenticate for discord exports.

Edited by Zed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later
2 minutes ago, cohjess8107 said:

Are you kidding me? They still haven't done the update for this? It's been like a month. Come on, Mids. I really want to update everything.

It's developed by a group of volunteers.  I'm sure that if you'd like to contribute, they'll be happy to look over any patches you'd submit.  You can find their code repository here

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Apparition said:

It's developed by a group of volunteers.  I'm sure that if you'd like to contribute, they'll be happy to look over any patches you'd submit.  You can find their code repository here

I don't know how to code. If I did I would do it myself. I get that it's done by volunteers but it's been like a month. I'm really anxious to get my characters updated and I rely on Mids for this. Just seems like there should've been something by now, is all.

1 hour ago, cohjess8107 said:

Are you kidding me? They still haven't done the update for this? It's been like a month. Come on, Mids. I really want to update everything.

Do it yourself. The database is right there for you to edit on your local machine. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Kind of an odd response directly after he/she said he/she didn't know how, but I get that you feel defensive, as your name is listed as a dev.

Edited by JayboH
  • Thumbs Down 1

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

2 hours ago, JayboH said:

Kind of an odd response directly after he said he didn't know how, but I get that you feel defensive, as your name is listed as a dev.

Editing a database is not code. You go in, find the power you want to change, make the edits. You can use City of Data to get the scales you need.