What villain group would you join?

KaizenSoze

Since 98+% of my chars are ladies, looking stylish is definitely high on their concerns as a Super Villain. Who wants to be defeated by The Brown Blob? Even if you are just a bunch of flashy crystals embedded in rock with some auras and whatnot, the Carnival gals can CERTAINLY find a way to glam you with authority and power respective of a true villain.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rogue Isle Villains!

Yes, they are a "group".  You can look it up.  It's like an NPC VG in game.  Any unique super villain would fit right in. 

C'mon!  Misadventure? Sardonic?  Bad Penny?  These guys are great!  And they've each got their own style.  They're not just some bunch of expendable minions all wearing the same outfits!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Hmm. I have no personal talent for magic and my ancestors were definitely NOT Mu, so I'd probably be pretty safe from body-snatching... So, I could imagine actually putting my academic background to some practical use and hanging around with the Circle as an anthropological thing. Do some field work, observe some rituals, interview some mages, publish a few ethnographic and linguistic studies... Maybe try to find ways to prevent some of those "We're going to invade your home and steal your stuff!"/"Well, *we're* going to feed your soul to our demons!"-type conflicts.

It could be fun. In a very nerdy getting-my-social-mad-science-on kind of way.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Assuming that when you say "you", that means that we would only have the super powers we already have (😉), I'd choose one of the following:

Gold Brickers - Jet Packs, Fancy Guns, Chocolate Factory.

Sky Raiders - Who wouldn't want to see what it's like to be a Porter?

Arachnos - An industrious person could get promoted into the Crab Spiders, Marshal, or even Arbiter.

• Like 1

The Rippers. I just love getting my face kicked in.:-)

I guess it'd be Arachnos, but that's assuming this "me" is some other, more ruthless version of "me." The real me would probably be Legacy Chain, because I assume they play D&D on the weekends.:-)

• Haha 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I'd like to think that Paragon me would be some sort of Steve-McQueen-Does-James-Bond-esque teleporting Gunslinger based EB/AV leading my shadowy Malta cell on missions in the hottest of hot zones around the Cities ....

... but most likely I'd wind up crashing Carnival warehouse parties with my Hellion buddies, hopelessly smitten with some demonic entity posing as a "girlfriend."

• Haha 3

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

I assume I would already be dead so I'll be a Shivan.

• Like 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

organization and efficiency appeal to my darker side, so maybe:

Malta - though the chance to end up as the central nervous system of a robot doesn't have a lot of appeal.  Gunslinger sounds pretty good, though.

Sky Raiders - if it weren't for that popinjay with captain's bars, they could be a serious threat.  Duray may be paranoid crazy, but he does inspire loyalty and efficiency.

Gold Brickers

So long as you're not volunteered for the Tarantula program and aren't a psychic, Arachnos honestly doesn't seem like a bad gig.  Being a Wolf Spider seems like a decent job and supposedly Lord Recluse pays his minions quite well so long as they remain loyal to the cause.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

28 minutes ago, ZorkNemesis said:

So long as you're not volunteered for the Tarantula program and aren't a psychic, Arachnos honestly doesn't seem like a bad gig.  Being a Wolf Spider seems like a decent job and supposedly Lord Recluse pays his minions quite well so long as they remain loyal to the cause.

Wasn't there in game dialogue of an Arachnos soldier talking about how good the dental plan was? 

Hmmmmm. A real chin-stroker here. 

Clearly the first choice is Vanessa's clique, because duh. Buuuuuut, then again, hobnobbing with Belladonna does provide its own set of perks, provided I could get her to crack a smile now and then. 

Can I choose Carnival of Widows? Because I choose Carnival of Widows. 

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter