Focused Feedback: Electrical Affinity - Powers (Build 3)

• City Council

This is a Focused Feedback Thread

• Please note that Focused Feedback threads are heavily moderated to ensure they remain on topic.
    • Any off-topic posts in these threads will be removed without warning.
    • The thread will be locked when no more feedback is required, but you are more than welcome to continue the discussion in a new thread.
  • Changes from the previous build will be listed in green.
  • Any changes or fixes that are only relevant to the beta builds (as in, not changes relevant to the live version of the game) will be listed in blue.

New Support Powerset: Electrical Affinity

"You are able to control and manipulate electricity to aid your allies and weaken your enemies. Some Electrical Affinity powers build Static, which increases the number of targets your Circuit powers can chain to. Others consume Static to increase their effectiveness."

• The set has been built around chaining powers and a stacking / combo system that's similar to those found in many of the more modern melee and ranged damage sets, with a focus on wide variety of buffs for the whole team as well as damage and endurance debuffs for your enemies.
  • Electrical Affinity also introduces and makes use of a brand new mechanic which allows powers to dynamically change the number of targets they can hit - in this case, the four Circuit powers hit more targets for every stack of Static that you currently have.
  • The set is currently available only as a Defender Primary. It will be ported to other support ATs after testing and feedback.

General Changes

• Fixed several "Shock Therapy" powers are appearing in the powers window under Inherent Fitness
  • Fixed Static not building up while exemplared

Powers

• ShockTherapy_Shock.png.47ac6e7922aa47a49b8a4f9b0a01c904.png T1: Shock (Ranged, Foe -DMG, -End, -Recovery, -Regen, Self +Static)
    • Strike a single foe with a highly-charged electrical shock, draining some endurance and moderately reducing their recovery, regeneration and damage output. Shock grants 1 stack of Static. Recharge: Slow
      • Now applies -75% recovery and -75% regeneration for 25 seconds
  • ShockTherapy_RejuvenatingCircuit.png.9d37e1718186c520d2153b9a61fdfe38.png T2: Rejuvenating Circuit (Ranged (Chain), Ally Heal, Self +Static)
    • Create a circuit of healing energy between two nearby allies, healing them for a small amount. Every stack of Static you have will cause this power to chain to an additional ally, and the number of jumps will double at 5 stacks. Each successive jump along the chain will heal the next target for less. Rejuvenating Circuit grants 1 stack of Static. Recharge: Moderate
  • ShockTherapy_GalvanicSentinel.png.b58b41d878755ee68754ec83933028a7.png T3: Galvanic Sentinel (Summon Galvanic Sentinel: Ranged Debuff Special)
    • Summons a Galvanic Sentinel to your aid. The Galvanic Sentinel shocks and weakens your foes, draining some endurance and reducing their regeneration, recovery, and damage output. The Galvanic Sentinel can be buffed and healed, and may be targeted with your Circuit powers. The duration of the Galvanic Sentinel scales with the number of stacks of Static you have. Casting Galvanic Sentinel will consume all stacks of Static. Recharge: Slow
      • Galvanic Sentinel's debuff now applies -50% recovery and -50% regeneration for 10 seconds
      • Will no longer inherit +recharge, +range and -end cost buffs from the caster
      • Can no longer be slotted for +range
      • Fixed dark theme summon VFX
      • Base duration increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
      • Additional duration per stack increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds
      • Max duration increased from 80 seconds to 135 seconds
  • ShockTherapy_EnergizingCircuit.png.8a9a5dc9b610aae36727dab25de5034b.png T4: Energizing Circuit (Ranged (Chain), Ally +End, +Max End, Self +Static)
    • Create a circuit of pure energy between two nearby allies, restoring a small amount of their endurance and increasing their total endurance pool for a short time. Every stack of Static you have will cause this power to chain to an additional ally, and the number of jumps will double at 5 stacks. Each successive jump along the chain will restore less endurance to the next target. Energizing Circuit grants 1 stack of Static. Recharge: Slow
      • Now grants +5 max endurance (enhanceable) for 30 seconds
      • Fixed this power not jumping back to the caster
  • 23345712_index(1).png.1b4c0554c35eefaf23422283a20502cc.png T5: Faraday Cage (Location (PBAoE), Team +Res(All DMG but Toxic, Status, Knockback, -Rech, -Rec, -End))
    • Create a large energy barrier at your location which provides all allies within resistance to all damage except Toxic. They are also protected from status effects, knockbacks, endurance drain, recovery debuffs and recharge debuffs. Casting this power again will move the energy barrier to your location. Recharge: Slow
      • Fixed +Resistance enhancements not actually improving the power
  • ShockTherapy_EmpoweringCircuit.png.1fea10aa19ad95294de2f3546ddb6384.png T6: Empowering Circuit: (Ranged (Special), Ally +DMG, +Special, Self +Static)
    • Create a circuit of empowering energy between two nearby allies, increasing their damage output for a short time. Every stack of Static you have will cause this power to chain to an additional ally, and the number of jumps will double at 5 stacks. Each successive jump along the chain will empower the next target for less. Empowering Circuit grants 1 stack of Static. Recharge: Slow
  • ShockTherapy_Defibrillate.png.4240c0c29aaf0058ef648d0c6d0a5ed4.png T7: Defibrillate (Melee (Targeted AoE), Ally Rez, Self -Static)
    • Strike a defeated ally with a highly-charged jolt of electricity, reviving them and any other nearby defeated allies. The amount of health and endurance allies revive with scales with the number of stacks of Static you have. Defibrillate will consume all stacks of Static. Recharge: Long
  • index.png.f5fb8575eb7ab70f373c9a5d7f5f6319.png T8: Insulating Circuit (Ranged (Special), Ally +Absorb, Self +Static)
    • Create a circuit of protective energy between two nearby allies, granting them a small protective shield. Every stack of Static you have will cause this power to chain to an additional ally, and the number of jumps will double at 5 stacks. Each successive jump along the chain will shield the next target for less. Insulating Circuit grants 1 stack of Static. Recharge: Slow
  • ShockTherapy_AmpUp.png.9996c312ee1471de094ef91f460cef0e.png T9: Amp Up (Ranged, Ally +Special, +Recharge, Self -Static)
    • Empower an ally with raw energy, causing all of their abilities to unleash chained bolts of electricity at nearby foes. These bolts drain a small amount of endurance and have a chance to knock up the target. Amp Up also moderately increases their attack rate and greatly boosts the secondary effects of their powers. Their power effects like heals, defense buffs, endurance drains, disorients, holds, immobilizes and more, are all improved. This power increases in strength with the number of stacks of Static you have. Amp Up will consume all stacks of Static. Recharge: Very Long
  • ShockTherapy_Static.png Static (Circuit Boost)
    • Every stack of Static you have increases the number of targets your Circuit powers can chain to, up to a maximum of 5 stacks. At 5 stacks, the number of targets your Circuit powers can chain to is doubled. Casting Galvanic Sentinel, Defibrillate or Amp Up will consume all stacks of Static.
      • Static no longer grants passive movement speed

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• Jimmy pinned this topic

I have to say I was hoping for a LOT more changes than that. The -regen to Shock (does it stack from the same caster?), while nice against AV's/GM's isn't that impactful against anything else.

I agree with what others have said about Galvanic Sentinel, it shouldn't be so squishy or have such a short duration. I also still think it shouldn't be a -Static power. The removal of +Movement is slightly disappointing as it catered to Hover builds, but It's far from my main concern.

The main issues with the set still remain, though I'm not gonna just repeat what I've said at this point until I see a change in direction.

Edited by Auroxis
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Auroxis said:

I have to say I was hoping for a LOT more changes than that. The -regen to Shock (does it stack from the same caster?), while nice against AV's/GM's isn't that impactful against anything else.

I agree with what others have said about Galvanic Sentinel, it shouldn't be so squishy or have such a short duration. I also still think it shouldn't be a -Static power. The removal of +Movement is slightly disappointing as it catered to Hover builds, but It's far from my main concern.

The main issues with the set still remain, though I'm not gonna just repeat what I've said at this point until I see a change in direction.

I hope they are just taking one main issue at a time if these are the changes we are getting from the copious amounts of feedback from before. I understand we are not the ones balancing the set but its still seems like all the major issues are there. Changes to shock are welcomed but the rest of it seems almost like nerfs??? 

• Like 1

Pretty big buff to Shock, a power I already liked. Given the recovery debuffs stack, it might become useful even in tough fights.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Shock is on the right path, but it is still missing something to make it the set a contender with other sets. Time/Radiation/Kinetics would still outperform this.

Rejuvenating Circuit could still use a mechanic where the heal is stronger with more static.

Galvanic Sentinel is still in a bad spot compared to other support pets. Additional attacks, resistances, (and/or lower recharge) would benefit it greatly.

Energizing Circuit could still use an additional buff because it feels very bland.

Faraday Cage is still good.

Empower Circuit could use either longer duration on the +damage or bring back the +special (since it's still listed in the power description despite being gone for 2 updates now)

Defibrillate is still fine, I guess. It'd be nice if this was like Howling Twilight (target enemies as well as downed allies with a nice debuff).

Insulating Circuit is still good.

Amp Up could still use a buff to make it more inline with Adrenalin Boost/Painbringer.

• Like 2

Good but minor changes.

I can't test now, but I really think this can be a solid set for a Mastermind, because they don't mind as having to be animation-locked into their support set for most of the time... their primary doesn't have that many click powers that they use in a fight. The stats are not great, but okay.

However, for Controllers this may be a bit of a problem since they are busier. Still looks like a usable set, but not as good. With the solid AoE -Recovery this could pair with Electric Control and be an excellent AoE sapper, shutting down mobs via sapping and using an AoE Immobilize to prevent them from running away. Couple it with some up-front damage from an AoE confuse and then some animation-free damage from pets, and it can work. I can see it solid with Fire, Electric, Ice, and Earth.

But for a Defender/Controller, it feels like it's going to be very clicky (which is obvious), but it's not really rewarded for the difficulty by having higher ability than other sets.

Since the main problem lies with characters who put out their own damage directly, I have a suggestion: have the stacks of Static grant a chance to perform an Energy bonus damage on all direct attacks from the character. Kind of like a personal +Damage (note that +Damage would also work, this seems "cooler"). This way, the characters who have to work harder to balance the use of the electric powers with doing damage via blasting, get something to balance out their damage for all the time spent on the electrics.

Hopefully this is just bug fixes and not an indication that the dev team thinks the set is in a good place right now. Seems like a lot of feedback has not been considered or incorporated yet. I'm not sure that there's really much new to test in this build. 

• Like 5

It appears the Static Mechanic is strictly adds more targets to some powers (correct me if I'm wrong). I am wondering, could Static provide a small +Special buff for each stack, which would help most of the powers in the set. +Special is a very powerful mechanic, so I'm not looking for much, but if there was a +2% +Special for each stack (maxes at 10% with 5 stacks), it would boost the endurance mods, heals, run/fly speed (which was removed from static). It wouldn't boost the -damage nor resistance buffs, so it's not perfect synergy, but it would still make Static's mechanic have a personality that would draw folks into using the set.

Another idea for tweaking Statics mechanic would be to have each stack to also increase the number of targets, even for single target powers. The excess static discharges from the main target and splashes a weaker effect on a nearby enemy/ally as splash effect. I love the ChainEffect mechanic and would love to see it used throughout.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

27 minutes ago, Waypoint said:

Shock is on the right path, but it is still missing something to make it the set a contender with other sets. Time/Radiation/Kinetics would still outperform this.

Rejuvenating Circuit could still use a mechanic where the heal is stronger with more static.

Galvanic Sentinel is still in a bad spot compared to other support pets. Additional attacks, resistances, (and/or lower recharge) would benefit it greatly.

Energizing Circuit could still use an additional buff because it feels very bland.

Faraday Cage is still good.

Empower Circuit could use either longer duration on the +damage or bring back the +special (since it's still listed in the power description despite being gone for 2 updates now)

Defibrillate is still fine, I guess. It'd be nice if this was like Howling Twilight (target enemies as well as downed allies with a nice debuff).

Insulating Circuit is still good.

Amp Up could still use a buff to make it more inline with Adrenalin Boost/Painbringer.

Parroting this comment.

• Like 1

I'll just post my dream changes:

• ShockTherapy_Shock.png.47ac6e7922aa47a49b8a4f9b0a01c904.png T1: Shock (Ranged, Moderate DMG (Energy), Foe -End, -Regen, -Recovery, -DMG, Self +Static)
    • Now also deals moderate levels of damage (similar to a Tier 2 blast)

• ShockTherapy_RejuvenatingCircuit.png.9d37e1718186c520d2153b9a61fdfe38.png T2: Rejuvenating Circuit (Ranged (Special), Ally Heal, Self +Static)

• ShockTherapy_GalvanicSentinel.png.b58b41d878755ee68754ec83933028a7.png T3: Galvanic Sentinel (Summon Galvanic Sentinel:  Minor DMG (Energy) Ranged Debuff Special, Self -Static)
    • Now lasts 60 seconds regardless of static, and deals minor damage when attacking
    • Casts a powerful PBAoE -End and -Recovery debuff on its summoned location. The radius of the debuff depends on the number of stacks consumed

• ShockTherapy_EnergizingCircuit.png.8a9a5dc9b610aae36727dab25de5034b.png T4: Energizing Conduit (Self +End (Special), Self +Static)
    • Now restores your own endurance and chains it to others. This lets you generate static without a target
    • Changed name to Energizing Conduit to reflect that

• 23345712_index(1).png.1b4c0554c35eefaf23422283a20502cc.png T5: Faraday Cage (Location (PBAoE), Team +Res(All DMG but Toxic, Status, Knockback, -Rech, -Rec, -End))

• ShockTherapy_EmpoweringCircuit.png.1fea10aa19ad95294de2f3546ddb6384.png T6: Empowering Circuit: (Ranged (Special), Ally +DMG, Endurance Disccount, Self +Static)
    • Empowering Circuit now stacks with itself from the same caster
    • Cooldown has been doubled
    • Now grants a small buff to Endurance Discount

• ShockTherapy_Defibrillate.png.4240c0c29aaf0058ef648d0c6d0a5ed4.png T7: Defibrillate (Melee (Targeted AoE), Ally Rez, Self -Static)

• index.png.f5fb8575eb7ab70f373c9a5d7f5f6319.png T8: Insulating Circuit (Ranged (Special), Ally +Absorb, Self +Static)

• ShockTherapy_AmpUp.png.9996c312ee1471de094ef91f460cef0e.png T9: Amp Up (Ranged (Special), Ally +Special, +Recharge, Self -Static)
    • The endurance drain proc has been replaced with an energy damage proc
    • The proc only applies when the buff is used at five stacks of Static

• Generating Static now refreshes the duration on all active Static stacks
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Auroxis said:

• ShockTherapy_Shock.png.47ac6e7922aa47a49b8a4f9b0a01c904.png T1: Shock (Ranged, Moderate DMG (Energy), Foe -End, -Regen, -Recovery, -DMG, Self +Static)

• ShockTherapy_RejuvenatingCircuit.png.9d37e1718186c520d2153b9a61fdfe38.png T2: Rejuvenating Circuit (Ranged (Special), Ally Heal, Self +Static)

• ShockTherapy_GalvanicSentinel.png.b58b41d878755ee68754ec83933028a7.png T3: Galvanic Sentinel (Summon Galvanic Sentinel:  Minor DMG (Energy) Ranged Debuff Special, Self -Static)
    • Now lasts 60 seconds regardless of static, and deals minor damage when attacking
    • Casts a powerful PBAoE -End and -Recovery debuff on its summoned location. The radius of the debuff depends on the number of stacks consumed

• ShockTherapy_EnergizingCircuit.png.8a9a5dc9b610aae36727dab25de5034b.png T4: Energizing Conduit (Self +End (Special), Self +Static)
    • Now restores your own endurance and chains it to others. This lets you generate static without a target

• ShockTherapy_EmpoweringCircuit.png.1fea10aa19ad95294de2f3546ddb6384.png T6: Empowering Circuit: (Ranged (Special), Ally +DMG, Endurance Disccount, Self +Static)

• ShockTherapy_AmpUp.png.9996c312ee1471de094ef91f460cef0e.png T9: Amp Up (Ranged (Special), Ally +Special, +Recharge, Self -Static)

See t6: I think this would make the set much much better. Its currently weaker than Siphon power while the rest of the set offers nothing of significant value other than Faraday Cage. 

I don't think your solution to T9 is the direction I would go. I like what others have said about making it closer to the numbers of AB and pain bringer but keep the +special. 

1 minute ago, Wravis said:

Any chance you can make the abilities less emote-breaking-roleplay-trolling?

But... but... but... having your emote interrupted when you are jolted with lightning IS appropriately in-character roleplaying!!!  This is actually GOOD for your roleplay! Now, stay in character and tell the offender to stop electroshocking you or you'll.. you'll... um, throw a snowball at them. Or tap them lightly with a bat.

• Like 1

The Shock change helps somewhat. For reference, at this point, I think it's about as good as Time Crawl or Infrigidate. I'd probably take Shock as it is at some point in my build to help accelerate AV/GM fights, but I wouldn't question someone who decided to skip it and would commiserate with those in other ATs who were stuck with it.

Outside of extended encounters with hard targets, a single-target zero-damage debuff still isn't something I want to use. Shock does generate Static but if I'm burning activation cycles to generate Static and not for the actual effects of my powers, that's an issue in and of itself.

A moderate damage element like Auroxis suggested would make it where you could reasonably drop a secondary blast power from your chain and/or build and use Shock instead. It'd eliminate the choice between contributing DPS and building Static. There could be concerns about balance when porting to Controllers though.

I'm not going to rehash the buff side concerns since nothing meaningful has changed there.

Having to summon a Galvanic Sentinel to build up 5 stacks of Static JUST so I can summon a longer lasting Galvanic Sentinel seems quite a bit clumsy.

Couple of potential bugs.

I just tested these in Portal Corp parking lot,

• Faraday Cage no longer summons a globe of electricity, or any graphic for that matter.
  • Galvanic Sentinel doesn't seem to actually do anything now. It never once used [Discharge].
  • Shock shows in Combat Log as granting the Caster 1 stack of Blood Frenzy.
  • Like 4

Yeah, this set doesn't do much outside of Faraday Cage, which is admittedly awesome and unique.  I think the + damage and +special could go up some.

Shock is still particularly unimpressive. However it doesn't need damage, as that would simply make it weirdly better for corrupters as a secondary than defenders as a primary. The new changes are a step in the right direction, but 75% regen debuff is insufficient for anything PVE. AV's will resist this down to about 10%. There is a reason regen debuffs are so massive - thats where they need to be to make a difference in the only fights that they matter in for PVE. This feels like it was designed primarily as a PVP power. Given powers can have different values in PVP, can we get some better PVE utility? Chaining to other targets, applying - special, or better, merging it with Energizing Circuit. 

Restore the +special to Empowering Circuit.

Amp Up needs to be more impressive IMO for a T9 on a 5 minute recharge. Minor end drain added to a single target isn't wowing me.  

Bug - currently the detailed power info displays a +0% strength to recharge.

This set feels like a poor man's Nature outside of Faraday Cage. It focuses too much on things which are lowish value in PVE or whose utility diminishes as builds become more mature (- recovery, single target end drain, filling blue/green bars). This set would likely work OK as a mastermind set, where the squishy lower tier pets greatly benefit from the fast recharging absorb and deal damage to account for you having to spam support powers. It's less good for defenders/corrupters who have to also find time to blast.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Considering that the power set was once described as a poor man's Trick Arrow, that's progress!

Hah! I don't see that comparison, given the debuff focus of TA. I'd originally gone with kinetics, but Nature has absorb, heals, end recovery, damage debuff, and damage resistance. Only significant thing Nature is missing is status protection and the +special in amp up. And Nature just seems overall better at doing it.

Adding more +special and some recharge would help make it a more offense focused version.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bossk_Hogg said:

Hah! I don't see that comparison, given the debuff focus of TA. I'd originally gone with kinetics, but Nature has absorb, heals, end recovery, damage debuff, and damage resistance. Only significant thing Nature is missing is status protection and the +special in amp up. And Nature just seems overall better at doing it.

Adding more +special and some recharge would help make it a more offense focused version.

I was shocked to see them take out the +special of empowering circuit. It made the set unique and fun.  It nerfed the ability from a practical standpoint and the set lost a lot of character IMO. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Auroxis said:

T1: No to Shock dealing damage - that's going to completely change the balance of the set by itself.

T2: fine

T3: Just make it last longer and give it -end, but keep the rest as-is with this patch.  Giving it damage again is a complete rebalance mess.

T4: Completely agree, good job.

T5: fine

T6: Agreed except for the end discount.  That's going to devalue T4.

T7: fine

T8: fine

T9: This is a brilliant idea, except keep the end drain + knockup procs for stacks below 5.  I am not sure if this is possible with the code but that would be awesome.

Static: Great idea IF it doesn't appear to be OP in testing.  This would alleviate a lot of previous complaints and you would still have to rebuild when using a spender.

Still curious if the set would be OP if it had no diminishing values over the chains.

Edited by JayboH
  • Like 1

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

• City Council

Patch notes were a bit messed up. A few changes got missed:

Energizing Circuit:

• Now grants +5 max endurance (enhanceable) for 30 seconds

Galvanic Sentinel:

• Base duration increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
  • Additional duration per stack increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds
  • Max duration increased from 80 seconds to 135 seconds

Most of the power descriptions / short text were also the old versions - they have been updated too.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Ok, I do like this set, but the more I look at it, the more I'm just so confused by how limited it seems, I guess.

Shock: I think this fits pretty well with many of the tier 1 powers with the addition of -Regeneration. 

Rejuvenating Circuit: Overall, I think it's fine. It could probably be a bit more potent, so I would consider lowering the upfront heal a bit and adding some Heal-over-Time.

Galvanic Sentinel: I like that it solves a lot of issues for a solo/small team player with the set, and that it also now comes with a -Regenation as well. I think it's still a bit weak and could use a -Endurance aura. As others have said, on some teams it won't be that useful, but if it had a bit more utility it could be useful as an alpha absorber, draining endurance and soaking up that alpha damage.

Energizing Circuit: This just seems very limited. It could use the addition to +Speed and +Recovery. That would really help it sound more like something "energizing".

Faraday Cage: All good here.

Empowering Circuit: This I feel could also use an additional effect. I'd go with +Recharge.

Defbrillate: I just wish this had some effect on enemies, but I'm fine with it staying as is, too.

Insulating Circuit: This power is just so odd to me. It's purpose seems a little lost because the set already has tools to deal with incoming damage. The only comparable power is Wild Bastion, but I understand the purpose of that power; Absorb to protect your health bar while the attached Heal-over-Time recovers it. The heal is a bit unnecessary because Nature isn't short on healing, but I understand why the two effects are together in one power as they make it clear when to use it. I guess I don't see when Insulating Circuit is the right power to use; you just use it because it's there and it's not NOT helping.

Amp Up: Honestly, I would drop the +Special and +Recharge from this power, and just make it a PBAoE that adds the endurance-draining, knock up-causing bolts to all nearby allies attacks for a short while. That to me would make it more fun to use. Right now, it seems like something with no real purpose; you really just put it on ally because you have it, not because it will add much to a fight.

Static: With no self-buff from this, and with the effect only affecting 3 mostly situational powers, why even have it? And I don't mean that vindictively! I just feel like, at this point, it's starting to seem like a leftover mechanic from early in the set's development and now we're trying to come up with ways to keep it while it's becoming less and less useful.

I don't want anyone to feel discouraged. I understand that support sets are probably the most difficult to design because there's no real buff/debuff formulas to follow, no 'token' powers (Build Ups/Aims, Confronts/Taunts/Placates), and no real formulas or standardized tiers. I think this can be a good set, and it definitely fills a character concept niche that's been missing, but I think overall it needs more focus on an intended goal.

• Like 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"