Patch Notes for April 20th, 2021 - Issue 27, Page 2

Jimmy

11 minutes ago, MASSADEATH said:

Sorry for being such a newb, it says to use patcher... where can we find the patcher for this update?

Tequila, or the Homecoming launchers (though preferably the HC launcher) should do the update automatically.

What was no more, is REBORN!

Stalker Crit Consistency Pass

• All Stalker Critical Hits should follow these rules (many powers had wrong chances and/or missing/incorrect crit effects):
    • Single Target: 100% chance from Hide
    • AoE: 50% chance from Hide
    • PvE: 7% chance from non-Hide (before Team Size buffs)
    • PvP: 20% chance from non-Hide (when target is Held/Slept)

•  

woooooo random stealth nerfs!!!

i assumed this applied to things that it didn't actually apply to. sorry for jumping the gun everyone 🙃

Edited by flip

I suggest an enhancement inventory improvement where one can close all the gaps in the inventory by shifting them towards tab 1.

Organizing ench inventory has been a time sucker. Perhaps a button or a switch to initiate.

Thanks for all your work!

Edited by akyron01
  • Like 1

Okay, so having now tested fly and mystic flight, I have to say that this is even better than I expected (and I had high hopes for the movement changes, after the combat teleport update).

Being able to hover around at more than a snails pace is awesome.  Being able to Translocate without the hangtime is even more awesome.  Can't wait to try out superspeed!  👍

• Like 1

• Jimmy featured this topic

MASSIVE MASSIVE stealth nerf. I wanted to turn off some effects at null the gull, can no longer do it during a TF. Now will have to quit or risk throwing up.

With the new prevalence of group fly, you need to be able to turn it off mid TF.

Edited by HornyBeast
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, HornyBeast said:

With the new prevalence of group fly, you need to be able to turn it off mid TF.

Group Fly increase in popularity does not qualify as a Nerf.

And when that increase in popularity is due to reading patch notes, it really doesn't qualify as Stealth.

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Is there a bug feedback thread about the patch someplace or should they go here?

Anyway, one of the Carnival of Light tunnels in Night Ward is missing the 'day magic' visual effect you get whenever you enter the area, specifically the one where the Mistress of Fate hangs out at. The other ones currently work fine.

screenshot_210420-19-32-03.thumb.jpg.f3afe0847d890376a1817b107b7ba08b.jpg

image.png.6eb5baa4ed1f6c509a52fd22386ed471.png

Just now, Existential Adam said:

Am I reading the notes wrong, or is this patch lowering scrapper/stalker critical hit damage considerably?

They were not lowered. Only thing that was changed that I know of was Scrapper Ninjitsu Shinobi-Iri had its 70% crit chance buff after 20s changed to 65% chance buff after 8s for ST and 30% for AoE after 8s.

Stalkers had a critical hit consistency pass that was more of a bug fix sweep. If anything there were more buffs than nerfs

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

2 minutes ago, Bopper said:

They were not lowered. Only thing that was changed that I know of was Scrapper Ninjitsu Shinobi-Iri had its 70% crit chance buff after 20s changed to 65% chance buff after 8s for ST and 30% for AoE after 8s.

Stalkers had a critical hit consistency pass that was more of a bug fix sweep. If anything there were more buffs than nerfs

Appreciate the quick replies. I'll be more specific. In the "hidden" details portion, it talks about lowering the critical hit scale for a great many powers. Some of these it specifies as pvp and others it does not.

2 minutes ago, Existential Adam said:

Appreciate the quick replies. I'll be more specific. In the "hidden" details portion, it talks about lowering the critical hit scale for a great many powers. Some of these it specifies as pvp and others it does not.

The hidden section is mostly extra details. You aren't seeing every single power that was missing critical effects entirely or having wrong chances that were lower than intended. The summary statement of "all stalker crits should now follow these rules" was supposed to cover most of these issues. For the most part though, pvp had most of the bugs for stalker crits.

Oooh, lots of good stuff! I like the travel power pool changes, and I'm very excited to play with sorcery. ^_^

Also ohmigod, 400 tip missions. I'm so sorry.

I haven't gotten around to playing Watkins' arc yet (I don't really play blueside that often >_>), but I am super curious as to what the old mission fail dialogue was that they decided to change! I'm fully imagining that Dr Phil video where he's like "You're ugly, you're disgusting, I'm gonna kill you, give me 200 dollars."