Guess I will be nicer since my other post got deleted. *risitas laugh*

I'm glad you guys got a license. Now please, for the love of all that does not suck in this world, hire some talent and get updates out faster.

Edited by eldriyth
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 12
  • Thumbs Left 1
  • Moose 1

For me, it's a conclusion to Praetoria. Need a thing to let the gold siders get to 50 after Night Ward. Let us fight The Golden Hami! A zone/arc of arcs is a shit load of work I'm sure but I can dream lol. 

2 hours ago, eldriyth said:

I'm glad you guys got a license. Now please, for the love of all that does not suck in this world, hire some talent and get updates out faster.

I think the current talent is well suited and the update speed of this free game is incredibly fast considering. What are you comparing it to to expect more?

• Thumbs Up 7

4 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

I think the current talent is well suited and the update speed of this free game is incredibly fast considering. What are you comparing it to to expect more?

Their expectations?

I don't think they actually read the post since they ask HC to hire people.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

2 hours ago, eldriyth said:

jrangersmall.gif.61f0f73dd3687cc1ffd63cf8694b421f.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 minute ago, eldriyth said:

You only use JRanger for total nonsense.

You are correct, sir!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Right 1
  • Moose 2
  • Microphone 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

This is just another in a series of how the devs here suck and will get shortly locked. There's a reason why I have this user ignored. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 2

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

What's really weird is that he actually edited his post to add in calling me a noob, not sure what the point behind that was. And his choice of insult just makes no sense. I'm in my 50's and I've been playing City of Heroes since 2006. So, the term noob literally doesn't apply to me in any way.

I'd report his post except that: 1) I don't know how to get offended and, 2) I'm too confused to be angry.

• Like 2
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

He’s comparing it to how fast he gets updates out on his COH server. 
😎

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, eldriyth said:

You first.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

1 hour ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

What's really weird is that he actually edited his post to add in calling me a noob, not sure what the point behind that was. And his choice of insult just makes no sense. I'm in my 50's and I've been playing City of Heroes since 2006. So, the term noob literally doesn't apply to me in any way.

I'd report his post except that: 1) I don't know how to get offended and, 2) I'm too confused to be angry.

U iz nooby noob from nubtowne

• Haha 2
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

4 hours ago, A Cat said:

For me, it's a conclusion to Praetoria. Need a thing to let the gold siders get to 50 after Night Ward. Let us fight The Golden Hami! A zone/arc of arcs is a shit load of work I'm sure but I can dream lol. 

Magisters is the conclusion.  theres nothing left for lavos to do but spread the seed to other planets

3 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

yeah, but you PL’d to 50 didn’t you

• Haha 3
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Imagine playing a free game for free and complaining its not churning out free content fast enough.

Reminds me of the webcomic authors talking about readers who send mails complaining they don't do new comics fast enough, often with those snide 'dropped' comments.

I would say some people need to grow up, but we are playing a super-hero game almost 20 years out of date, so I would need to be more specific 😛

• Microphone 2

• City Council
10 hours ago, eldriyth said:

[snip]

Please don't be rude to anyone - that includes both players and staff.

This thread is a little off the rails and will probably go bye bye if we can't act like grown ups 🙂 As for the topic at hand, everything in my reply to this thread still holds true:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Banjo 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

15 hours ago, eldriyth said:

"Hire?"

You're aware this is ... *volunteer,* right? And they're not making money to "hire" anyone?

Frankly I'd rather they take time with development instead of throwing crap at the wall, seeing what sticks whether it looks good or works well or not, and having to roll back far more often when it breaks things.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.