Unlimited Funds in Minutes & Level 50 too

Troo

A level 50 and unlimited funds are waiting for you.

That's right, no pesky leveling, action house or farming required.

BUT WAIT, there's more!

Ever dreamed of having as many reward merits as you could every need? How about access to unlimited incarnate resources? Wanna try a new archetype or power set but are short on time?

It's all just a couple clicks away.

Spoiler

TEST is waiting for you! (also sometimes referred to or appearing as Test Server, Pineapple, Beta, HC Beta, Justin... don't get me started) 

If you don't already see a link at login check this out for more options

note: test servers are considered temporary and are subject to clean wipes. there are tools to copy characters to the test server.

Helpful commands

/levelup_xp 50

/influence_add 2000000000

Hamidon Enhancements & Standard IOs

/boost ENHANCEMENT_NAME ENHANCEMENT_NAME LEVEL

example: /boost Hamidon_Damage_Accuracy Hamidon_Damage_Accuracy 50

The more folks using Pineapple the better.

This can help review new features and identify areas needing attention. We'll post additional resources and links to this thread as time allows.

Edited by Troo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

If you are looking for guides on other aspects of the game

be sure to toss @Robotech_Master some likes if you find their excellent guides are helpful.

Edited by Troo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Troo said:

If you are looking for guides on other aspects of the game

be sure to toss @Robotech_Master some likes if you find their excellent guides are helpful.

But is there a guide to all the guides for guides?

Guide-ception.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Very handy when trying out or selecting a new archetype and power sets.

A quick /levelup_xp 33 & /influence_add 2000000000. Then, level up, head to Sharkhead Isle to buy SOs and jump into Siren's Call to take on the legions of longbow trying to win the zone.

Pretty efficient way to take a concept out for a test drive before sinking much time into it.

• Like 1

Can't lie.  I actually think this is the correct course of action for the types of players who feel like they need to be level 50 just to decide if they like a character.

But it's established that I don't like Fun, or AE, so... you know. Don't worry, you don't have to tell me how miserable I am.

• Haha 1

It is a great way to test a build, or a potential AT and power set combo. You will also want to set up the Freebies Popmenu to make it even easier.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

you got me there.. cheese pie just doesn't sound right (and could be confused with pineapple-less pizza)

3 minutes ago, Troo said:

you got me there.. cheese pie just doesn't sound right (and could be confused with pineapple-less pizza)

Who in their right mind would leave off Pineapple from their pizza? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

12 minutes ago, siolfir said:

What about fruit sauce?

Because, you know, tomatoes are a fruit.

Tomatoes are not a fruit, I don't care what science says.

If I tell you to go to the shop to get some fruit and you come back with tomatoes, we're going to have a very bad time.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Lines said:

Tomatoes are not a fruit, I don't care what science says.

If I tell you to go to the shop to get some fruit and you come back with tomatoes, we're going to have a very bad time.

Does it involve said fruit being thrown back violently at the person who bought it?

• Haha 2

• 3 months later

revisited old thread.. now want pie