What If?! We only got one character..

Troo

Feel free to list one ranged & one melee.

I think I'd stick with Stalker or Corruptor.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Wait, why 47? Likely one of my top two, see sig. I could most get away with being 47 on the Fort though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

4 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

Wait, why 47?

Was gonna do 40 but figured folks may want to use purples more stuff.  (nothing sinister)

Edited by Troo
cray cray

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

My Claws/SR, she's the Main main for a reason. After that it would be really tough.  Too many 2nd choices.

My short list for the number 2 spot

• Earth/Storm
  • Empathy/Rad
  • Huntsman
  • Broadsword/Regen
  • Cold/Ice

With special mention of an SR/Claws Tanker who exists only in my mind for now.

Edited by Doomguide2005
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would choose... to hang out on discord or somewhere else and RP that way.

One character, even one melee/one ranged, would be boring.

Even ignoring the RP aspect, it'd be boring. I like swapping roles and such. I'm regularly on my 'shade and a defender over two raids, switching to playing something else for the heck of it... yeah.

Edited by Greycat
  • Thumbs Up 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

My main, an Invul/EM tank.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 hour ago, Six-Six said:

DP/Nin Blaster. I have found this to be my favouritest toon only recently. (I now have 3)

Not my most potent Blaster, but def the one I have the most fun with.  

If I could choose -JUST ONE- and it had to stop leveling at 47, it would be a Stalker or Scrapper.  Specifically, an Elec/Shield version of either.  By 47 you really have everything you need to solo almost any content (some AV's may cause challenges) and any epic choices are just gravy.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Troo said:

Was gonna do 40 but figured folks may want to use purples. (nothing sinister)

Heh, there was a time when it Was 40 wasn't there?

• Thumbs Up 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)