What If?! We only got one character..

Troo

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

and lots of meds

Only if they share X.X

• Haha 2

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

2 hours ago, arcane said:

Impossible question, and this is a complete shot in the dark that will absolutely change with the direction of the breeze but... I feel like saying Ill/Storm right now.

Yeah, I'd guess I'd say the same.  The thing is just so versatile.  Unfortunately, that would leave 4 others that are very dear to me as orphans on the doorstep. 😭

• Thumbs Up 1

@Doomguide2005 @Bill Z Bubba @Hedgefund yall are right. @Without_Pause was suspicious.

Together with @The_Warpact you've sussed out that I'm on cold medicine, and while the directions say I should not operate heavy machinery it says nothing about the interwebs. That's no excuse for being confused though.

1 hour ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Heh, there was a time when it Was 40 wasn't there?

Yes. Also I believe when Redside launched.

Interesting results so far:

Some Stalkers, Controllers, Scrappers, Tanks and of course Blasters. A Fortuna and War Shade.

• EM/EA stalker
  • electric/thermal controller
  • Ill/Storm
  • Ill/Dark Controller
  • Ill/Storm
  • grav/elec controller
  • Claws/SR
  • BZB scrapper™®© (Claws/SR)
  • Claws Scrapper
  • Elec/Shield Stalker or Scrapper
  • EM Scrapper
  • DP/Nin Blaster
  • fire/time blaster
  • Fire/Martial blaster
  • DP/Nin Blaster
  • rad/dark tanker
  • Invul/EM tank
  • Fort
  • shade

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Level 40 would be difficult for various build with the lack of slots and epic powers. The game's intent to me was to hit 50, so I see no reason to stop at 40 even if that was the ultimately temporary cap.

• Thanks 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I'll have a different answer every time I'm asked, most likely. 

Nah, It'll always be the ice/ice/mace blaster. Always. There is no better character for me to play. A close second is fire/fire/mace. Third would be fire/rad corruptor. 

Melee? Fire/ice tank. But only if I had to play melee. 

• Thumbs Up 1