4 hours ago, jkwak said:

i just want an epic archetype for Praetorian origin. it just feels left out and it would give it a new reason to start from there, it can be entirely recycled from other ATs to i dont care

A lot of the powersets here actually come from Praetorian NPCs (PPD, IDF, Clockwork, Warworks and Awakened), so there is definitely enough material to support PEATs. 

There's been plenty discussions in the past regarding ideas for making them a reality, with most ideas circulating around the unique alignment system of the Praetorian setting, so it's something I may look into myself down the line (most likely in it's own thread, since I feel it would require a lot of focused discussion)

I got one last batch of powersets before the end of 2021, each inspired by the Time Manipulation and Temporal Manipulation powersets, as well as the suggestions here in this thread by @GenesisMan (Time Control) and @BrandX (Temporal Armor). The only thing missing from the time/temporal 'theme' would be a Blast and Melee powerset, as well as a subsequent Assault powerset too.

For these powersets it was hard to come up with a fitting damage type. Temporal Manipulation had a heavy focus on Psionic, but I didn't want to just copy that. I figured the most suitable angle would be to split the damage between Psionic and Negative damage, since both of those fit the them of esoteric 'time energy'. Giving most powers a -recharge element seemed suitable enough, though that could be changed to -recovery and -regen too where appropriate.

Temporal Melee

TimeManipulation AgingTouch.png - Aging Touch: Taken from Temporal Manipulation, works nicely as a basic melee power

ElectricMelee TargetedModerateDmg.png - Chronon Brawl: A new power with similar fist FX to most time powers and the animation of 'Initial Strike'. Deals moderate Psionic/Negative damage and does -recharge

ElectricMelee ConeModerateDmg.png - Rapid Strikes: A new power that uses the waves of energy from 'Time Shift' and the animation of 'Flurry'. Deals moderate Smashing/Negative damage in a cone with -recharge

TimeManipulation ChronologicalSelection.png - Chronos: Taken from Temporal Manipulation, fits as a Build Up power with a bonus to +Recharge

ElectricMelee TargetedTaunt.png/ElectricMelee Placate.png - Taunt/Placate: Standard aggro management power

TimeManipulation EndOfTime.png - End of Time: Taken from Temporal Manipulation, works as a nice AoE melee attack

ElectricMelee TargetedChainInduction.png - Fluctuation: Another new power that uses similar FX to 'Temporal Selection', but chains between foes, dealing high Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

TimeManipulation FuturePain.png - Future Pain: Another Temporal Melee power, which fits as a more powerful melee attack

ElectricMelee PBAoETeleport.png - Temporal Jaunt: A new power that acts as a self teleport and AoE damage attack, using the FX of 'Chrono Shift'. Deals superior Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

Temporal Blast

ElectricalBolt ChargedBolts.png - Chrono Blast: A new single target blast that projects the swirling FX of most time powers at a foe. Deals minor Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

ElectricalBolt LightningBolt.png - Time Warp: Another single target blast that projects the 'Time Stop' FX to a foe, dealing moderate Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

ElectricMelee TargetedChainInduction.png - Temporal Flux: A power that works as a ranged version of 'Fluctuation' (see above), though deals moderate Psionic/Negative damage instead

ElectricalBolt BallLightning.png - Quantum Resonance: An AoE power that uses the same FX as 'End of Time', but at range. Deals moderate Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

ElectricalBolt Aim.png - Precognition: Standard aim power, but with a +recharge boost like Chronos

ElectricalBolt Heavy.png - Rapid Aging: A new power that uses similar FX as 'Aging Touch', though at range. Deals heavy Psionic/Negative DoT and debuffs recharge and recovery

WaterBlast Whirlpool.png - Tachyon Field: Another new AoE that uses similar FX as 'Distortion Field', creating a patch that deals good Psionic/Negative DoT in a targeted area

WaterBlast Dehydrate.png - Steal Youth: Another new ranged power with a smaller version of the 'Chrono Shift' FX, siphoning a target of health, endurance and recharge to boost your own.

ElectricalBolt ThunderouseBlast.png - Paradox: A new AoE power that uses a combination of the 'Farsight' and 'Long Range Teleport' FX. Deals superior Psionic/Negative damage with chance to stun

Temporal Assault

ElectricalBolt ChargedBolts.png - Chrono Blast: A new single target blast that projects the swirling FX of most time powers at a foe. Deals minor Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

TimeManipulation AgingTouch.png - Aging Touch: Taken from Temporal Manipulation, works nicely as a basic melee power

ElectricMelee ConeModerateDmg.png - Rapid Strikes: A new power that uses the waves of energy from 'Time Shift' and the animation of 'Flurry'. Deals moderate Smashing/Negative damage in a cone with -recharge

ElectricalBolt LightningBolt.png - Time Warp: Another single target blast that projects the 'Time Stop' FX to a foe, dealing moderate Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

TimeManipulation ChronologicalSelection.png - Chronos: Taken from Temporal Manipulation, fits as a Build Up power with a bonus to +Recharge

TimeManipulation EndOfTime.png - End of Time: Taken from Temporal Manipulation, works as a nice AoE melee attack

WaterBlast Whirlpool.png - Tachyon Field: Another new AoE that uses similar FX as 'Distortion Field', creating a patch that deals good Psionic/Negative DoT in a targeted area

TimeManipulation FuturePain.png - Future Pain: Another Temporal Melee power, which fits as a more powerful melee attack

ElectricMelee PBAoETeleport.png - Time Jaunt: A power that acts as a single target version of 'Temporal Jaunt' (see above)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tyrannical said:

I got one last batch of powersets before the end of 2021, each inspired by the Time Manipulation and Temporal Manipulation powersets, as well as the suggestions here in this thread by @GenesisMan (Time Control) and @BrandX (Temporal Armor). The only thing missing from the time/temporal 'theme' would be a Blast and Melee powerset, as well as a subsequent Assault powerset too.

For these powersets it was hard to come up with a fitting damage type. Temporal Manipulation had a heavy focus on Psionic, but I didn't want to just copy that. I figured the most suitable angle would be to split the damage between Psionic and Negative damage, since both of those fit the them of esoteric 'time energy'. Giving most powers a -recharge element seemed suitable enough, though that could be changed to -recovery and -regen too where appropriate.

Temporal Melee

ElectricMelee TargetedModerateDmg.png - Chronon Brawl: A new power with similar fist FX to most time powers and the animation of 'Initial Strike'. Deals moderate Psionic/Negative damage and does -recharge

ElectricMelee TargetedTaunt.png/ElectricMelee Placate.png - Taunt/Placate: Standard aggro management power

ElectricMelee TargetedChainInduction.png - Fluctuation: Another new power that uses similar FX to 'Temporal Selection', but chains between foes, dealing high Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

ElectricMelee PBAoETeleport.png - Temporal Jaunt: A new power that acts as a self teleport and AoE damage attack, using the FX of 'Chrono Shift'. Deals superior Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

Temporal Blast

ElectricMelee TargetedChainInduction.png - Temporal Flux: A power that works as a ranged version of 'Fluctuation' (see above), though deals moderate Psionic/Negative damage instead

ElectricalBolt BallLightning.png - Quantum Resonance: An AoE power that uses the same FX as 'End of Time', but at range. Deals moderate Psionic/Negative damage and -recharge

ElectricalBolt Aim.png - Precognition: Standard aim power, but with a +recharge boost like Chronos

ElectricalBolt Heavy.png - Rapid Aging: A new power that uses similar FX as 'Aging Touch', though at range. Deals heavy Psionic/Negative DoT and debuffs recharge and recovery

WaterBlast Dehydrate.png - Steal Youth: Another new ranged power with a smaller version of the 'Chrono Shift' FX, siphoning a target of health, endurance and recharge to boost your own.

ElectricalBolt ThunderouseBlast.png - Paradox: A new AoE power that uses a combination of the 'Farsight' and 'Long Range Teleport' FX. Deals superior Psionic/Negative damage with chance to stun

Temporal Assault

ElectricMelee PBAoETeleport.png - Time Jaunt: A power that acts as a single target version of 'Temporal Jaunt' (see above)

Blast needs Snipe 🙂   As for damage type, if we look at Blaster's Secondary, Psionic, Energy, and Cold seem to be the damage types they've gone with, though I'd add in Smashing or Lethal depending on the attack, at least in the melee set.

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, BrandX said:

Blast needs Snipe 🙂  

There's a fair few which don't have a snipe attack, like Ice, Sonic, Water and Dual Pistols.

I'll always try to include a Sniper Attack if there's an existing power already, or at least something similar, but if there isn't I'll come up with something else with the material I can dig up that fills a similar role to powers seen in these non-snipe sets.

30 minutes ago, Tyrannical said:

There's a fair few which don't have a snipe attack, like Ice, Sonic, Water and Dual Pistols.

I'll always try to include a Sniper Attack if there's an existing power already, or at least something similar, but if there isn't I'll come up with something else with the material I can dig up that fills a similar role to powers seen in these non-snipe sets.

I know, but it always feels like they're missing out on a great attack because of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pleased to announce that as of today we have a few milestones to celebrate!

File:Badge vr months 024.png - Two Year Anniversary!

File:Souvenir count 100.png - One Hundred Powersets Recycled!

File:Badge i19 hero storyarc.png 35 Community Contributions!

Thumbnail for version as of 00:00, 8 May 2020 - Earth Powersets Now In-Game!

It's been another fantastic year for this project! I had never imagined that this thread would last more than a week, and before I knew it we reached a month, and then a year! We had over 50 powersets conceptualised in the thread, as well as a massive community push to highlight the project during the 2020 weekly discussions! After that, I had my doubts if the project could continue for another year, but I was overjoyed that there was still a lot of interest in the thread, not just from players, but from the Homecoming team themselves!

So with that said, I would like to personally thank the following people for their continued contributions to the project!

@GenesisMan (Time Control)

@ninja surprise (Force Control)

@TemporalVileTerror (Whip Control)

@Dinictus (Bio Weapons)

@Naraka (Arcanist)

@Thrythlind (Reptilians, Sidearm Power Pool)

@Spaghetti Betty (Staff Manipulation)

@Normal Thomas (Strength Manipulation)

@oedipus_tex (Water Assault)

@Player2 (Pistol Assault, Toxic Mastery)

@Night (Weapon Assault)

@BrandX (Temporal Armor)

@ironjoe (Tactical Armor)

@AgentForest (Fire Support, Wild Inspiration)

@AerialAssault (Advanced Tactics)

@Major_Decoy (Pistol Support)

@Galaxy Brain (Archery Mastery)

@@T3h Ish (Forge Mastery)

@Replacement (Time Mastery, Future Mastery)

@OmnibusOmnh (Praetorian Masteries)

I would also like to give a shoutout to the following Homecoming team members for working with the community to make powersets like these happen!

@GM Miss (For their work during the 2020 weekly discussions, and their efforts making the forums a welcoming place!)

@Captain Powerhouse (For their phenomenal work on several new powersets, many of which inspired concepts here, and I hope the feeling is mutual!)

@Jimmy@Player-1 and @Booper (For their continued efforts making sure these new powersets are the best they can be!)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

You know what I was recently thinking that we need?

Mental Mastery for melee ATs to complement Psionic Melee.

1. Subdual - Ranged, Moderate DoT(Psionic), Foe Immobilize  (recycle from Blaster secondary -> Mental Manipulation)
  2. Dominate - Ranged, Minor DMG(Psionic), Foe Hold  (reuse from Defender ancillary -> Mind Control but with reduced damage)
  3. Mental Blast - Ranged, Moderate DMG (Psionic), Foe -Recharge  (reuse from Controller ancillary - Psionic Mastery)
  4. Read Thoughts - PBAoE, Foe -DEF, -To-Hit, Self +Insight
    - New power that briefly reduces nearby enemies' defense and to hit bonuses as you see what they're planning to do so you can adjust your own tactics to counter.
    - Use (perhaps) the animation for Super Reflexes -> Danger Sense
  5. Psychic Shockwave - PBAoE, Moderate DMG(Psionic), Foe Disorient, -Recharge  (reuse from Dominator secondary - Psionic Assault but with reduced damage)
  • Like 4

I'd love to see a sort of "parasitic" attack set, which used animations like lifedrain or dehydrate, and focused on applying debuffs on the enemy and buffs to yourself - I suppose it could be looked at as a sort of "kinetics attack set", in its functionality, but maybe dealing toxic damage or such...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Need more mastermind primaries, so here's an idea:  Self-Duplication

Whether by science (clones or hard light constructs), magic simulacra, temporal manipulation, alternate reality summoning, mutant fission, technology (androids), or whatever... you call forth copies of your mastermind... but they have different abilities for whatever reason (pulled from timelines or realities where you're different or created with specific abilities to do things you yourself cannot).  Basically use whatever was done for Illusion Control -> Phantom Army looking like the caster on each summoned pet.

First tier pet has 3 copies, the first two are energy blasters and the third is a support buffer or debuffer.

Second tier pet have a mix of elemental abilities.

Third tier pet is a psychic powerhouse with a mix of melee & ranged abilities.

Maybe also do a Thugs -> Gang War type power where you summon a bunch of weaker versions of yourself who run around hitting foes for Minor damage that has weak taunt and disorient effects.  The sudden army of yourself befuddles foes, leaving them stunned or enraged at all the fakes.

Attack powers in the set can vary, but I'm kind of partial to the illusory damage of Illusion Control -> Spectral Wounds.  Perhaps it's just illusionary damage, or maybe it's a temporal effect where some of it wears off as time snaps back to normal, or maybe it's just an odd quirk of your science/magic/whatever you're throwing... the true nature of it is up to the player, but the MM's attacks still function like the Spectral Wounds power where the attacks hit hard first then some fades.

Pets are summoned with whatever caster animation works for you... maybe take a vote to see what would be most popular.  Pets show up where summoned with an effect of the CCDimensionShift costume change emote.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

Whether by science (clones or hard light constructs), magic simulacra, temporal manipulation, alternate reality summoning, mutant fission, technology (androids), or whatever... you call forth copies of your mastermind... but they have different abilities for whatever reason (pulled from timelines or realities where you're different or created with specific abilities to do things you yourself cannot).  Basically use whatever was done for Illusion Control -> Phantom Army looking like the caster on each summoned pet.

Oooh, would you mind if I took a crack at naming the powers here?

1st Henchman Power: Lesser Replication

2nd Henchman Power: Greater Replication

3rd Henchman Power: Create Simulacra

1st Henchman Upgrade: Strengthen Replicant

2nd Henchman Upgrade: Empower Replicant

Swarm Pet: Mass Duplication

Not sure what the attacks could be.  They're kind of a sticking point for theming since the rest of the powerset is themed on, well, you.  But your powersets are a big part of your theming.  Narrowing it down though, it wouldn't be ray guns or assault rifles or pistols, since those are covered by Robots, Mercenaries, and Thugs.  It wouldn't be dark magic (Necromancy), throwing weapons (Ninjas) or fire (Demons).  Probably the best things to base the attacks off of are either Psychic Blast or Energy Blast; they're 'generic' enough, and Psi damage is already used to reflect damage from time-manipulation effects (for replicators using timelooping to call in duplicates).

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Player2 said:

I wonder if you could do something like what they did with phantom army, and have them clone your appearance as a OPTION.  Then, you could have generic superhero-types as another skin, and kill 2 birds with one stone, with this set... a generic superteam OR duplicates, all with 1 set!  Though, the same could be said for thugs, ninja, and mercs...

Edited by biostem

8 hours ago, Player2 said:

I had a stab at this myself way back when Illusion Control got the 'Mirror' pet customisation options. Since it was a larger undertaking I decided that it probably needed it's own thread rather than be included here.

The gist of it was to have pets that not only look like you, but also could mimic some of your powers, including ones from your secondary powerset!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Nebulhym said:

Great ideas!

But why no Sonic Ancillary powers?

Someone made a Sonic Armor set and I did a revised version of it.  Sonic Ancillary Powers wouldn't be to hard to figure out, but you'd have to base it around the AT they're for.

While the Red Side Villain Patrons are a bit different, generally the other ones have a pretty standard formation.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, BrandX said:

Someone made a Sonic Armor set and I did a revised version of it.  Sonic Ancillary Powers wouldn't be to hard to figure out, but you'd have to base it around the AT they're for.

While the Red Side Villain Patrons are a bit different, generally the other ones have a pretty standard formation.

That is why I was surprised nobody mentionned them. They should be quite easy to do for the hero side!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later

Last night I was thinking I really wanted an Atomic Control powerset.  Most powers are taken from the Blaster's Radiation Blast and Atomic Manipulation, with their values tweaked for Controllers. The set is like crossing Fire Control's damage aura and stun with Gravity's loads of ST attacks. 

This winds up with 3 ST attacks, some AoE, a damage aura, and some fun pets.

AtomicManipulation Immob.png Electron Shackles   1    Ranged, Moderate DoT(Energy), Foe Immobilize (From Atomic Manipulation)
AtomicManipulation Hold.png Positron Cell 1    Ranged, Moderate DoT(Energy), Foe Hold  (From Atomic Manipulation)
AtomicManipulation Immob.png Shackle Field   2    Ranged (Targeted AoE), Minot DoT(Energy), Foe Immobilize (AoE version of ST immob)
RadiationBurst XRayBeam.png X-Ray Beam 6    Ranged, Moderate DMG(Energy), Foe -DEF  (From Radiation Blast)
RadiationBurst Irradiate.png Irradiate 8    Melee AoE, Minor DoT(Energy),-ACC, -Defense  (From Radiation Blast)
RadiationMelee IrradiatedGround.png Irradiated Ground     12    Toggle, Melee AoE, Minor Damage (Energy), Foe Slow (Radiation Melee's damage aura)
RadiationBurst CosmicBurst.png Cosmic Bursts 18    Targeted AoE, Minor Damage (Energy), Foe Disorient (From Radiation Blast converted to AoE stun)
AtomicManipulation Hold.png Positron Cells  26   Targeted AoE, Minor DoT(Energy), Foe Hold (AoE version of the ST hold)
GravityControl Singularity.png Atomic Allies 32  (Fire Imps but green with X-Ray beam, a melee attack, and tiny Irradiated Ground patches as they fart around the map)

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, ninja surprise said:

Fire Imps but green

I understand that the default colors should be consistent with the other Radiation powersets, but it still gripes me every time I see the "radiation is green" meme. The preconception that radiation glow is green comes from the color of the phosphor used in radium paint for illuminated dials and indicators; any glow directly from radiation is Çerenkov radiation, and it's a cyan blue color:

spacer.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, srmalloy said:

I understand that the default colors should be consistent with the other Radiation powersets, but it still gripes me every time I see the "radiation is green" meme. The preconception that radiation glow is green comes from the color of the phosphor used in radium paint for illuminated dials and indicators; any glow directly from radiation is Çerenkov radiation, and it's a cyan blue color:

spacer.png

Iirc, even that is just from the interaction with water, whether it be in the reactor or the water in your eyeballs (write your will if in the case of the latter). Ionizing radiation itself is not in the visible spectrum. Though some radioactive material is radioactive though to be incandescent (plutonium notably is), that is still just the plain old visible light spectrum you are witnessing (plus a lot of non-visible unfriendly spectrums you are not).

I did color my rad/rad brute blue though (but the damn contamination is still green!)

16 hours ago, ninja surprise said:

Last night I was thinking I really wanted an Atomic Control powerset.  Most powers are taken from the Blaster's Radiation Blast and Atomic Manipulation, with their values tweaked for Controllers. The set is like crossing Fire Control's damage aura and stun with Gravity's loads of ST attacks. 

This winds up with 3 ST attacks, some AoE, a damage aura, and some fun pets.

I like this! It's fairly similar to the Atomic Control powerset from about... two years ago? eesh, okay probably long overdue a revision at this point, so good call.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see it in the cumulative list, but I want to see a tech-based Controller Primary Set.

Tech Control:

1. Electrified Web Grenade
  2. Taser Dart 
  3. Adhesive Grenade (basically Glue Arrow with a chance to immobilize)
  4. Smoke Grenade (with a flash grenade alternate power customization choice)
  5. Micro-Mines (small "targeting drone" models appear hovering as a minefield over an area, each exploding on proximity to stun and deal damage)
  6. Cloaking Field (AoE stealth, +def, and allies in your field deal bonus damage to any targets CC'd by any Tech Control powers)
  7. Singularity Grenade (targeted AoE knockback, but it knocks enemies toward the center, not away)
  8. EMP Grenade (basically EMP Arrow as a thrown grenade on-par with other controller AoE holds)
  9. Suppressor Drone (a persistent version of the Devices T9 power, but it also has the ability to release [Traps] Seeker Drones for more utility)
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, A Cat said:

Iirc, even that is just from the interaction with water, whether it be in the reactor or the water in your eyeballs (write your will if in the case of the latter).

Actually, no. Çerenkov radiation is the result of a charged particle attempting to move through a medium at a velocity greater than the phase velocity of light in that medium. A radioactive material active enough to heat itself -- such as Pu-238 -- will glow according to the black-body spectrum for its temperature. A sample of pure radium, on the other hand, emits enough alpha particles to excite the nitrogen in the air, causing it to glow:

spacer.png

High-energy gamma photons and cosmic rays interacting with the atmosphere create electron-positron pairs with immense velocities, which produce Çerenkov radiation that can be detected to determine the energy and direction of the gamma photon or cosmic ray. Since Radiation powers are pushing enough energy through the atmosphere to produce prompt radiation effects (as opposed to delayed radiation effects, such as cataracts and cancer), so they should be producing Çerenkov radiation for their visuals.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cross posting this from my post in the Sentinel forums.

So like, maybe a handful of you at best, I started my foray into MMOs in 1999 with EverQuest. I started a week or two after my friends from StarCraft, so I had some catching up to do. It was suggested I try out a Druid because they were easy to solo and leveled fast. I loved the class, played it up into raids and beyond. This set is based off of that. I also plan to put together a defense set themed off of Druid buffs, I'm just not there yet. All numbers are based off of standard formulas. The T2 cast time is intentionally low to make it "match up" with the damage output of the T1, but it will eventually get outpaced with Offensive Opportunity and Interface procs.

The kit is mostly based off of the "spell lines" for the Druid. They were known for roots, snares, a magic based dot line, a fire based debuff/dot line, fire based DDs, a lightning aoe, and earthquake spells on the offense side. They also had a "wind" spell line that was good for interrupting spell casts, but I didn't have room to weave that in. Additionally, their "final" spells at level 49 were both a fire and an ice version, so that's open for interpretation.

RadiationBurst_NeutrinoBlast.png

T1: 

Ignite - Named from the level 9 DD spell. Low level, doesn't do a ton of damage.

Animation: Flares 

Damage: 44.38 Fire

Accuracy: 1

Cast: 1

Recharge: 3

End: 4.37

RadiationBurst_XRayBeam.png

T2:

Combust - Named from the level 29 DD spell. Mid level, does moderate damage. This started out as Immolate to tie in a defense debuff, and I may change it back, but I wasn't sure about two dramatically different attacks in the T1 and T2. Dark Blast has two different kinds of attacks, so whatever, it's not unheard of. It would play with the mechanic of the set if it was made into a DOT, but having a T2 that does less damage than the T1 until you have your T4 doesn't sounds fun to me.

Animation: Also Flares/Fire Blast

Damage: 78.19 Fire

Cast: 1.17

Recharge: 7

End: 7.70

RadiationBurst_RadiationBlast.png

T3:

Lightning Strike - Named from the level 34 AoE spell. Planned to function similar to Lightning Ball, but I'm thinking a different animation, like Thunderous Blast.

Damage: 57.06 Energy

Cast: 1.17

Recharge: 12

End: 11.86

Targets: 10

Radius: 15

Arc: 360

PlantControl_Entangle.png

T4:

Enveloping Roots: Named from the level 39 Root spell. Now we're getting into the "mechanic" of the set. After a few months into EQs launch, DOT spells were changed to do 1/3 damage against moving targets, so the "root and rot" technique was developed. Slightly more mana intensive, but just as safe as "kiting." So here's my mechanic, Primary attacks with DOTs do 1/3 damage unless the target is held/immobilized.

Animation: Strangler/Entangle

Damage: 63.95 Smashing/39.60 Toxic

Cast: 1.67

Recharge: 10

End: 10.19

RadiationBurst_Aim.png

T5:

I'm kind of on the fence about the name. Right now I have it as Storm Strength, but I'm up for suggestions.

ForceField_RepulsionField.png

T6:

Upheaval - Named from the level 51 PBAoE spell. Run of the mill earthquake spell.

Animation: Earthquake

Damage: 47.55 Smashing

Cast: 2.17

Recharge: 15

End: 14.35

Radius: 20

Thugs_PistolBurst.png

T7:

Winged Death: Named from the level 53 DOT spell.  This spell had a higher than normal hit rate, so that's reflected in its accuracy. 

Damage: 8 ticks of 6.43 Negative. Additional 8 * 12.86 Negative damage against a "rooted" target.

Animation: Call Swarm

Accuracy: 1.15

Cast: 1.83

Recharge: 16

End: 15.18

RadiationBurst_CosmicBurst.png

T8:

Wildfire: Named from the level 59 Nuke. Added a "burn" effect to give the root mechanic something else to do. Considering making this a cold based nuke with a slow component and a dot to add yet more damage types. The problem is if it has a slow, then the dot will count as the primary portion of damage which is what I don't want. Maybe just a cold based dot with no slow component?

Animation: Blaze

Damage: 120.45 Fire + 80% (cancel on miss) * 4 chance for 3.96 damage. Additional 80% (cancel on miss) * 4 * 7.93 Fire damage against a "rooted" target.

Accuracy: 1.2

Cast: 1.07

Recharge: 12

End: 11.86

ElectricalBolt_ThunderouseBlast.png

T9:

Fist of Nature - Named from the level 58 spell Fist of Karana. Obviously Karana makes no sense in this game, so he was replaced. Another targeted AOE spell.

Animation: Not sure.

Damage: 119.03 Energy/49.03 Smashing

Accuracy: 1.4

Cast: 2.93

Recharge: 90

End: 15.60

Radius: 25

Let me know what you all think. Yes I've put this in my spreadsheet, it's designed to be more on the top end of damage, but below Fire/Electric.